+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge Livestream: June 19 at 2:30 PM PDT

Q: At the last stream you mentioned incomming nerf to archery in 1.8/2.0. Most of us on the other hand experience archery being underpowered (read class forums if you don't believe me, they make a lot of valid points on that issue).
    The longer the game goes on and the more gear ppl have (especially toughness) the worse archery becomes mostly due to terrible Endless Arrow scaling. It already reached the point where archers are dropping Endless Arrows to basic Shoot Arrow (I'm speaking ~4k gear score 1v1 arenas).
    With the introduction of God's whip (and more mobility for BR classes) archers are not even the kings of world pvp they once were. People are hanging to archery because they commited to it already and find it hard to switch specs with new bound-on-equip obsidian meta. When is Endless Arrows (or entire archery as a tree) gonna be looked into properly?

Will Auroria (Heedmar, Nuimari, Calmlands, Marcala) ever get the ability to make their trade packs via larders or fellowship ?
    The 1.8 townhouse commerce upgrade requires the area to be trade pack enabled.

Ayanad Designs? Please, pretty please? [insert puppy here]

Hi Scapes & others

Can submarines be obtained with vocation badges &/or honor or will it just be guilda's & drops ??

regards
    Alkahna

I keep reading here on the forums and on sites like reddit that pretty much all of the exploits and hacks we have suffered through since launch have already been identified and in many cases fixed in KR and RU.

So my question is: why doesn't XL games back patch these exploits out or, at the very least, warn Trion about them ahead of time?

Hello ! :3

I have a few Questions about the cosmetic side of ArcheAge That did not get Answered on the last stream! Thanks for Answering the one about the Costume design contest

Will we ever see old Costumes that were in RNG boxes like the Bloodmaw gown return just as normal costumes you can purchase from the marketplace?

Is it possible to see more hairstyles added to the salon, as well as more skin color's, Tattoos ect?

Do you think XLGames will ever release a program/tool that lets players create/Edit there own costumes in game? This would be epic as ArcheAge is a sandbox mmo!
    Players could upload there own costumes to the game for review by a GM or a Trusted member of the community that will review the costume making sure none of the ToS are violated then they can be added to the game. Then the player can sell them to other players for gold or credits.

Thank you!

1. Why don't you fix the many known bugs? V chat bug for example.

2. Why don't you help or even give a single reply to your customers when they have to face the bugs you caused with your patches and updates?
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-update-to-1.7

Hey guys,

With a Purebred Certificate your horse becomes a Black Arrow and with a Purebred Bear Certificate your white/brown bear becomes a black bear.

So my extremely serious question is : can you create a new Purebred Certificate that will turn a Dairy Cow (LVL50) into a Demonic American Bison with red eyes and flames ?

Thanks.

SCAPES: PLEASE ADDRESS THIS

1) LAND HACKERS are a huge problem on all servers. They have complete control of the market because they get every single demolition. I have reported them repeatedly for months including details and screenshots. They are now working as teams. Hackers (recently have been Hona and Nen on Ollo) use injection to place the houses so they actually go up before the old one even disappears. They have hacks so they can place while dead and they can port all around. I have over and over watched them place dead, release and port instantly back up under the house. This is just ridiculous and needs to be addressed much faster than 2 months or more after it starts. I bet I have placed 30-40 tickets for it. Simply banning the hacker is not enough since they have 20 more accounts ready to go. Now the hacker teams are often using a character that never hacks to replace the hacked land and sell that way they keep their gold even if the hacker is banned. That characters name is Hokoe and this is all on Ollo for the names given here. Please HELP SCAPES!!!!!

Second is just a suggestion for Abyssal. How about making it team against team and those entering have to choose a team. Once the team is chosen they can't attack their own team members? Only team players are allowed in that area during the event.

1) Update on the projected timetable for the "Evolution"
    2) ...

Actually, just that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast