+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lineage Players

I played 9 years in private servers O-O

Hell yeah!

Started playing in open beta on Bartz (Kekke) went with some american friends to Hindemith (Kekke) where I found a bunch of nice guys, Ranzus and his clan.

Some PvP from Bartz, who remembers FinalElf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZr9ELPaqo

When EU servers were released I started playing on Teon and spent most of my time there (KekkeReRoLL). I played in DragonLords and later made RussianMafia together with Bat and his russian friends.
    I got to level 73 on Teon without botting which was a lot back then (this was way before kamael class).

I think we were the first alliance to kill Antharas on NA/EU (that's what they said back then).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVujqWDYvxU

Got tired of botters and joined Convicts clan Fearless when Franz opened and started botting with them (NGR) where we were dominating in a small scale for a long time.

Later I tried out 4games version but I didn't enjoy the "wowification" they did to Lineage. Instances and Daily quests are boring and quit forever. (KekkeReroll)

Oh the memories.. I remember I ran to Giran when I was level 10~ and saw a guy using Soulshots that I had never heard about before, ended with him giving me 10 soulshots and I thanked him deeply.

I also remember the times that there weren't even sieges in the game, how many here played back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kekke View Post
    Hell yeah!

Started playing in open beta on Bartz (Kekke) went with some american friends to Hindemith (Kekke) where I found a bunch of nice guys, Ranzus and his clan.

Some PvP from Bartz, who remembers FinalElf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDZr9ELPaqo

When EU servers were released I started playing on Teon and spent most of my time there (KekkeReRoLL). I played in DragonLords and later made RussianMafia together with Bat and his russian friends.
    I got to level 73 on Teon without botting which was a lot back then (this was way before kamael class).

I think we were the first alliance to kill Antharas on NA/EU (that's what they said back then).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVujqWDYvxU

Got tired of botters and joined Convicts clan Fearless when Franz opened and started botting with them (NGR) where we were dominating in a small scale for a long time.

Later I tried out 4games version but I didn't enjoy the "wowification" they did to Lineage. Instances and Daily quests are boring and quit forever. (KekkeReroll)

Oh the memories.. I remember I ran to Giran when I was level 10~ and saw a guy using Soulshots that I had never heard about before, ended with him giving me 10 soulshots and I thanked him deeply.

I also remember the times that there weren't even sieges in the game, how many here played back then?
    omg, the memories!! i got the feeling that the "pvp drama" in this game will be just as much as L2. good to see pvpers play this game..

Pvp players, yes, we still exist although I really enjoy the economic grinding in AA also.

Another old movie I found;

A little backstory, so a friend had a fight in a catacomb and got a PK and called us in for help, once we got there we had to pk a few more people in order to help him out.
    Now every time I frapsed at that time I had a bug with my microphone (that I didn't know of at that time) that made my microphone SHOUT crazy weird robot stuff whenever I talked, I did not realize this and talked like normal.

Now that's how you get cybercola mad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBWUpBr1-E

Used to play C1 like 10 years ago. Fun times.

I played with TeamJesus on Kain for years on L2... Chronicle 2 - 5 and then some. Looking for an experience like L2, MMOs have been dry since L2

This little video always brings back the nostalgia for me...
    [ Dahuta EU | Xdrac | <Navarchy> ]
    [ xdrac.com ]

Don't make me cry xDrac

Old Lineage 2 players are the real deal! The most hardcore and friendly teammates i ever had were from Lineage 2 days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast