View Poll Results: Are you happy with the way Trion deal with this game and you as a customer?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

51 16.09%
  • No

266 83.91%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with the way Trion deal with this game and you as a customer?

Are you happy with the way Trion deal with this game and you as a customer?

Vote and Discuss

Formerly Marcala, Currently Living Diamond Shores Life
    I'll be shocked if anyone says yes.

OR they will have just joined.

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    What you experienced is content.

No. Two reasons:
    1) Trion being way too soft on exploiters/hackers/botters. This directly leads to
    2) Mergolution

they never make a good decision............ its only a matter of time (tumbleweeds)

Definatly NO , you can't just sell things to people and then change them around for no good reason , eg the mergers and the cars .
    Trion is looseing all credibility with its players , not a good business practice .
    cheers

Their community manager is very arrogant, he needs a costumer relations class.

It gets harder to support Trion every time they nerf stuff. First the BlackPearl was nerfed. Now they are nerfing automobiles because they go too fast but hey in a few weeks they will release an upgrade ticket in the cash shop to let you make it go faster again.

They nerf stuff then expect to win us back by unnerfing it. much logic 10/10. would do again.

No, not even a little impressed with this team. I seriously want a new team, they all are terrible. While it's been awhile since I've put much time into Rift, but the management for Rift was at least decent.

I've officially cancelled everything Trion related and removed my payment information. I'm undecided if I'm completely done with Trion, but I'm sure as hell done giving them any money. And I was still an active Rift subscriber since day one, but not anymore. I just have no faith in Trion as a whole anymore thanks to the Archeage team.

First, they render my family's bungalow useless for staging packs after we obtained it solely for that purpose. Then, they give us the merge-o-lution announcement that they'll be wiping my land and, hopefully, I can get it back in the <sarcasm>fun-filled, exciting LAND RUSH!</sarcasm> Now they nerf my Comet Speedster.
    --`--,--{@ Tempeste the Forager @}--,--'--
    @} Homeless So Far! {@
    *v* <For the Love of Cake>*y*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast