Closed Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glitching Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by idigsleep View Post
    So, thanks to NaCl of that server. Everyone on all the servers is now trying to do this more than likely. so many people on mine are trying to make their galleon float above now. Should've just brought it to the attentions of the mods via live chat instead of getting everyone the idea to do it
    Nope, the only way to get this stuff 'fixed' is to out it. Remember the Archeage rule folks! Exploit first and exploit hard.

Oh well, they glitched Kraken, killed and got the glider and ink sack, if you use the glider... good luck trying to do anything with it xD, i mean, after all, you guys never do any content on the sea, GG turbulence evade, or sell and split the gold for what? 200g or something per person? (depending on the raid), little win
    Akilahon
    VIVA MEXICO CABRONES
    "Que se sienta el POWER MEXICANO, vamos... todos juntos como hermanos."

Why hasn't one of the community moderators responded to this thread yet?

Pretty sad...
    Syzzle
    Robin Hood of the West
    RIP in Banzai and Forever NaCl

They won't respond when video proof of people teleport hacking occurs. What makes you think they'll respond when an in game mechanic is abused? Probably nothing because it's not against the rules.
    You want to call it a glitch, what glitch? these are mechanics that have been in the game since day 1 and before.
    ♥♥♥♥ing wow had bosses that would reset in case of out of reach players, and that was 10 years ago. Do you honestly believe this kind of behavior is unintended by the lazy ♥♥♥ developers?

5.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasyhurricane View Post
    This should be ban worthy, there is nothing you can do about it.
    We agree and have already been investigating the accounts involved. As always, if you discover a bug being abused, let us know about it. It will be evaluated and fixed if determined to be an exploit.

Thanks for posting a heads-up about it!

Quote Originally Posted by scapes View Post
    we agree and have already been investigating the accounts involved. As always, if you discover a bug being abused, let us know about it. It will be evaluated and fixed if determined to be an exploit.

rip

rip epherium grade gear, gonna be investigated...

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We agree and have already been investigating the accounts involved. As always, if you discover a bug being abused, let us know about it. It will be evaluated and fixed if determined to be an exploit.

How is this not the same as the castle bug abuse? You set a precedence : "Both teams agree that using a combination of the pirate faction and guild abandonment to effectively "unclaim" a castle, allowing for the selection of a new lodestone, is not intended gameplay but is supported by the game's current mechanics."

I have nothing to gain or lose from either of these cases, but the picking and choosing of what to enforce and what to not has to stop.

You are a professional game publisher. Set a stance and stick to it, this is beyond amature.

Wtb merge to Lucius, salt is coming there i've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Siric View Post
    How is this not the same as the castle bug abuse? You set a precedence : "Both teams agree that using a combination of the pirate faction and guild abandonment to effectively "unclaim" a castle, allowing for the selection of a new lodestone, is not intended gameplay but is supported by the game's current mechanics."

I have nothing to gain or lose from either of these cases, but the picking and choosing of what to enforce and what to not has to stop.

You are a professional game publisher. Set a stance and stick to it, this is beyond amature.
    I didn't even know it was a question of whether it should get penalized, I thought we all already knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblis Phuckus View Post
    There are 3 different ways to stop it, you all simply didn't do or try any of them. Also, it's not a glitch.. it's harpoon physics.

I guess you could say we have 4 ways to stop you now. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast