+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge NA Maintenance: 7/9/15 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

ArcheAge NA Maintenance: 7/9/15 at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (GMT-7) on Thursday, July 9 for scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will include a ~175MB security update. The estimated duration for this downtime is 3 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Thanks for your patience!

Will there be marketplace update?

Might I suggest we change maintenance to every 2 weeks (since it will be that this time around and things seem to be fine with servers) so that some zones have a chance to go into Peace at least once per maintenance cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by dboe View Post
    might i suggest we change maintenance to every 2 weeks (since it will be that this time around and things seem to be fine with servers) so that some zones have a chance to go into peace at least once per maintenance cycle?
    Oh SO MUCH THIS!!!!
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Downtime Land Demolitions

Celestrata while it not an issue that affects most players or even some server based on timing, often important land demolitions happen during server downtime and its a race to login/place first. While obviously the ideal change involves coding change I do not expect from XL anytime soon I would like to ask if you could do your best to provide highly accurate up/down timing that would be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kino View Post
    Will there be marketplace update?
    this, 12345

Quote Originally Posted by DBOE View Post
    Might I suggest we change maintenance to every 2 weeks (since it will be that this time around and things seem to be fine with servers) so that some zones have a chance to go into Peace at least once per maintenance cycle?
    That's a lot of manual pack-resetting for a lot of people. Wouldn't it make more sense to adjust the peace cycles requirements?

^^^^^^^^ This

It's amazing how every update has more and more to dl and add to the game content, I will run out of space on my pc.
    I already have problems.
    Kyprosa, Anthalon & Kyrios & <3 Aier Forever <3

@Celestrata

What happen to the Scheduled maintenance happening on Tuesdays?

All good and that sort of stuff but, please stick to the plan if there is going to be a day change at least post that up as well. This is going to help keep the flamage on the forums down a little bit and save you from hearing about it all over the place from the player base. Players are creatures of habit and don't take well to change when it is out of the blue like this.

Just my 2 cp worth of advice for ya!

Cheers!
    Tensai / Thusi
    Ranger / Stone Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Slider7 View Post
    @Celestrata

What happen to the Scheduled maintenance happening on Tuesdays?

All good and that sort of stuff but, please stick to the plan if there is going to be a day change at least post that up as well. This is going to help keep the flamage on the forums down a little bit and save you from hearing about it all over the place from the player base. Players are creatures of habit and don't take well to change when it is out of the blue like this.

Just my 2 cp worth of advice for ya!

Cheers!
    Here, Here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast