+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bestest server.... ready. GO!

Bestest server.... ready. GO!

Hello all,

Now that I have finally crawled out of the stone ages and gotten a wired internet connection again I was finally able to download the game again (haven't played since closed beta.) Looking for a home server with good community. Thinking about rolling firran this time around. Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!

No server needed, just run away :P

That bad? lol

I can speak for Tahyang only, its my home and even with the drama its still an entertaining server. It passes the time until the next mmo

define: drama? quite abit of that on my CBT server as well.

There are quite a few servers up for merge...so I would move toward the ones that aren't on that list for now
    Discoteka
    <Knightmares>
    [Strike]Inoch[/strike]

Don't go to Ollo, it's got trolls. Don't go to Kyrios if you like faction vs. faction pvp, there isn't much. Go to Inoch if you're intrested in getting battlepets and battling them for entertainment. If you like roleplay, go to Tahyang.

Go to Aranzeb if you like toxic players

ollo forshure.. best pvp bestest drama bestester population.. plus i like killin the employees of trion worlds. TT6 was a huge troll guild that got banned n doesnt play on ollo anymore times are greatesteresteresterist..

ollo is for the pvp poltics drama guild wars crowd.. its not for the weak.. luv u

I think numerous polls on the forum and on reddit has alrdy proven ollo is the best and that was before the alliance broke up and tt6 left. now its just awesome..

Holymouth "If I new Ollo was this interesting and fun i would of left kyrios along time ago"
    A famous player

Quote Originally Posted by FluXIx View Post
    ollo forshure.. best pvp bestest drama bestester population.. plus i like killin the employees of trion worlds. TT6 was a huge troll guild that got banned n doesnt play on ollo anymore times are greatesteresteresterist..

ollo is for the pvp poltics drama guild wars crowd.. its not for the weak..
    fake words + politics = bad. also bad grammar. don't go to ollo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast