+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [west] why do <PURGE> and <VOID> like so much to be hated?

[west] why do <PURGE> and <VOID> like so much to be hated?

there is a situation:

Purge+void against other guilds, almost none wants to be their friends, or do business with them because they just kill almost everyone they can reach (green or red)
    Why the ♥♥♥♥ are they like that? when i head that they where stopping the needless PK
    so that the west could fight the aggressive emerging east guilds they just show up in pvp areas and purple everyone they find, with guilds or not, they just purple everyone,
    WHY, I ask, just why?
    *just yesterday i gone for 6 trials of purge/void guys committing crimes, and they still admit their crimes*

lol
    Commander of <No Strings Attached>

Would you let someone else take a slice of your cake if you had the ability to eat the whole thing?
    NamesAreHard <VOID> - Nightblade - Hanure
    TBA <TBA> - TBA - Reckoning

1. Boredom. Can't think of anything better to do, nothing interesting going on, etc.
    2. It's fun (for them). It's an empowering feeling to know that you can influence or control somebody remotely. Same reason trolls troll.
    3. You have something they want, e.g, packs. Either as a direct benefit for them, or to deprive you of it.
    4. There aren't any consequences.
    5. Fame.
    6. It helps them recruit.

.. stuff about cake, also. Now I want cake.

Quote Originally Posted by feithen View Post
    .. stuff about cake, also. Now I want cake.
    None for you I made this clear
    NamesAreHard <VOID> - Nightblade - Hanure
    TBA <TBA> - TBA - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by workaholico View Post

so that the west could fight the aggressive emerging east guilds they just show up in pvp areas and purple everyone they find, with guilds or not, they just purple everyone*
    If you understood the fallacy in this statement, you would actually consider applying to one of these guilds.

Have you heard the story of the fox and the scorpion? Well, after countless near death encounters of the scorpion constantly stinging the fox, the fox had enough and ate the scorpion.

I offer you this: find out who the major world bosses are and when they spawn, then go out (unseen) and watch who shows up to fight the boss and then wait to see who shows up to stop it. You may learn something about what happens on Inoch outside of faction chat.

think of it this way, were good where were at. we still have things to improve on. pvp wise, most of the time purge/void will hit you is if you have a pack the other times its usually cause were fighting green guilds and red guilds working together. so eh haha aside from faction chat there is alot that goes on from us just stealing a occasional merch from a green. most the greens we do kill are reds from le east or work with the east and then they wonder why they get nuked. either that or they just think they could hit us and think theres not gonna be any backlash. weve been against the entire server before. we were supposedly gonna be nothing since like release at this point its like those people who feel dumb saying the worlds gonna end, im just waiting to see who the next person is gonna be who will say theyre gonna disband us

Purge has leaned away from the "Only attack those on our KOS" for a few reasons.

1. More than half the guilds on the West already declared war/caused us to KOS them. I believe there were only two or three guilds not on our active KOS at the time of dropping the policy.

2. People still didn't trust us regardless of the policy even though I personally have actioned against people who broke the policy. We still received guilty in trials a good portion of the time anyway.

3. Guilds would rather war with us than go through diplomacy.

4. More content for our members/freedom to pursue profit.

I don't personally endorse stealing from everyone in sight, but I'm no longer going to police my members to hold a policy that didn't seem to do us good in the first place.

We aren't averse to diplomacy. It's an option not many other guilds took unfortunately.

So now we're not green-friendly, we're more alliance-friendly. And woe to those not in our alliance.
    Malazan | <Purge> | Inoch
    Captain of Mythichopsticks

Pirating greens makes a faction stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Malazan View Post
    3. Guilds would rather war with us than go through diplomacy.
    This Right here, everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon to go against us and cry about not being able to do content. If you really wanted to do more content Join Void/Purge where you can get it done. Instead what i see is people asking us to conform to their needs of stop attacking greens when atleast from Void standpoint we have never ever stated we were faction friendly. For those of you complaining why did we come back to faction and not just stay pirate. Well the answer is simple this server starved us out of content which was and has always been PVP. You stopped moving packs and fishing because pirates were attacking you so you sticked to your safe routes. If some of you would have came and asked to join the alliance or atleast set up some type of agreement/deal where we can help each other out we would be recieveing those with open arms.

BTW Void is recruiting like minded people who enjoy PVP and are comfortable with their gear. We are a small and organized group that is constantly pushing our members to better themselves and have the ability to focus on tasks at hand in order to progress as an alliance with what Archeage has to offer.
    IGN: Escko
    <Void>
    Inoch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast