+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [west] why do <PURGE> and <VOID> like so much to be hated?

Quote Originally Posted by Pappa Rada View Post
    For those of you complaining why did we come back to faction and not just stay pirate. Well the answer is simple this server starved us out of content which was and has always been PVP. You stopped moving packs and fishing because pirates were attacking you so you sticked to your safe routes.
    I am totally fine with Purge/Void taking trade packs. After all, what is reward without risk? What confuses me is why would you guys attack people without packs who clearly don't want to fight? You guys say that if the rest of Inoch West wants to do content, we should join you. The problem is, people play MMOs in different ways: some do PvP, some PvE, some people craft exclusively, some only roleplay, some play just to experience the world that exists before them. By denying these people some of the content of the game, you think you are forcing them to join your guild, but a lot of people who have different play-styles will simply refuse. Eventually they will get bored of this game because of the "lack of content" and leave the game. This decrease in population causes a decrease in player-driven content (e.g. naval PvP, Sheet Music, raw materials, faction chat conversations, ect). Lack of player-driven content causes more people to leave (after all, what fun is an MMO with hardly any people?).

I understand that you all are having fun, but maybe you should think a little bit more about how a couple of guild (especially of your size) can affect a server such as Inoch. You might just have more control over the server than you think (in more ways than one).

P.S.: Population decreases might cause Trion to take drastic actions that aren't fully tested... oh wait.
    Noiance - <Phantom Troupe> - Hanure West

This Right here, everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon to go against us and cry about not being able to do content. If you really wanted to do more content Join Void/Purge where you can get it done. Instead what i see is people asking us to conform to their needs of stop attacking greens when atleast from Void standpoint we have never ever stated we were faction friendly. For those of you complaining why did we come back to faction and not just stay pirate. Well the answer is simple this server starved us out of content which was and has always been PVP. You stopped moving packs and fishing because pirates were attacking you so you sticked to your safe routes. If some of you would have came and asked to join the alliance or atleast set up some type of agreement/deal where we can help each other out we would be recieveing those with open arms.

BTW Void is recruiting like minded people who enjoy PVP and are comfortable with their gear. We are a small and organized group that is constantly pushing our members to better themselves and have the ability to focus on tasks at hand in order to progress as an alliance with what Archeage has to offer.
    Void is trash diplomacy policy confirm ?

Void needs purge as pvp ( "content" ) crutch confirm ?

In one week a handful of Aranzeb players took all "content" from u confirm ?

Right under ur noses confirm ?

Quote Originally Posted by peshmerga View Post
    Void is trash diplomacy policy confirm ?

Void needs purge as pvp ( "content" ) crutch confirm ?

In one week a handful of Aranzeb players took all "content" from u confirm ?

Right under ur noses confirm ?
    This is coming from the guy who's guild got their ♥♥♥ handed to them on Aranzeb and decided to re roll on a smaller server and now has become part of what he hated on Aranzeb. GJ i rate your reply 0/10.

Arazeb qq thread below.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...89#post1712589

Quote Originally Posted by peshmerga View Post
    we tried, we failed

Good Job Forestcrow

REPRESENT ARANZEB
    IGN: Escko
    <Void>
    Inoch

This is coming from the guy who's guild got their ♥♥♥ handed to them on Aranzeb and decided to re roll on a smaller server and now has become part of what he hated on Aranzeb. GJ i rate your reply 0/10.

Arazeb qq thread below.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...89#post1712589
    That's probably Gazwaz, certainly isn't me making that post, both of those posts are a troll. My old name on forums is capitalized, happy to prove it too.

I like you guys

=)

Wasn't Gazwaz trying to buy an Anthalon set?

Quote Originally Posted by Peshmerga View Post
    =)

Wasn't Gazwaz trying to buy an Anthalon set?
    I am pesh confirm ?
    NamesAreHard <VOID> - Nightblade - Hanure
    TBA <TBA> - TBA - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHard View Post
    I am pesh confirm ?
    Post history should make it quite clear

Quote Originally Posted by Peshmerga View Post
    Post history should make it quite clear
    We are all pesh confirm ?
    NamesAreHard <VOID> - Nightblade - Hanure
    TBA <TBA> - TBA - Reckoning

I'm the real Peshmerga. WTS ayanad weapons.
    Commander of <No Strings Attached>

I am peshmerga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast