+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [west] why do <PURGE> and <VOID> like so much to be hated?

Will the real peshmerga please shut up?

Sounds like some ♥♥♥♥ guild we are going to stomp when evolution hits. You guys will make fine content for our members

remember escko's war with purge and how much they cried about purple at events?

rip.
    glasscasket - <dead> #1 RP GUILD INNOCH

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    Sounds like some ♥♥♥♥ guild we are going to stomp when evolution hits. You guys will make fine content for our members
    They wiped on Rangora 3x this week... you better be scurred

Quote Originally Posted by Malazan View Post
    So now we're not green-friendly, we're more alliance-friendly. And woe to those not in our alliance.
    Should we take that to mean all greens should expect to be purpled and killed during cr/gr, halcy, mistmerrow, and abyssal?

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    Ayy lmao.
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by Malazan View Post
    Purge has leaned away from the "Only attack those on our KOS" for a few reasons.

1. More than half the guilds on the West already declared war/caused us to KOS them. I believe there were only two or three guilds not on our active KOS at the time of dropping the policy.

2. People still didn't trust us regardless of the policy even though I personally have actioned against people who broke the policy. We still received guilty in trials a good portion of the time anyway.

3. Guilds would rather war with us than go through diplomacy.

4. More content for our members/freedom to pursue profit.

I don't personally endorse stealing from everyone in sight, but I'm no longer going to police my members to hold a policy that didn't seem to do us good in the first place.

We aren't averse to diplomacy. It's an option not many other guilds took unfortunately.

So now we're not green-friendly, we're more alliance-friendly. And woe to those not in our alliance.
    i was guildless and just doing a ♥♥♥♥ing quest(crinsom rift), why malazan, i ask, did your guild attack me then? there was no reason whatsoever to attack someone that was in a lower level and just doing a quest.

Purge, Void, let me just ask again, why:
    There is no need to you to make "content" with your own alliance the factions and pirates exist for this,
    the east guilds are just getting stronger and stronger as you fight your own continent,
    and they could generate the content that you wanted if you stayed in their shores (inviting for naval war with faction, like some guilds is aranzeb do).
    and to make this kind of content is "simply put" destroying the game experience for the people that could come to your guild,
    you make so much effort to call for more people, but your actions say otherwise...

lets make a diplomatic solution, it is not that difficult,
    1. say in faction chat repeatedly for a week or so that you are stopping faction war, and banning the ones that fight with their own faction (to fight the new emerging guilds of the east)
    2. makes that, or purge, or void stays as a pirate guild for the ones that still like to fight the east/west
    3. declare war to the east with someone on the east, and call for war in someplace now and them with someone that knows the language (like auroria/freedish/sea) the reds now would like to fight
    4. use the content that the games gives, (don't do your own) and fight for your hearts content

it is not that difficult, in a month you would be fighting alongside some guilds and in a year you could make a "west alliance" instead of a "west civil war"....

Quote Originally Posted by workaholico View Post
    Purge, Void, let me just ask again, why:
    There is no need to you to make "content" with your own alliance the factions and pirates exist for this,
    the east guilds are just getting stronger and stronger as you fight your own continent,
    and they could generate the content that you wanted if you stayed in their shores (inviting for naval war with faction, like some guilds is aranzeb do).
    and to make this kind of content is "simply put" destroying the game experience for the people that could come to your guild,
    you make so much effort to call for more people, but your actions say otherwise...

lets make a diplomatic solution, it is not that difficult,
    1. say in faction chat repeatedly for a week or so that you are stopping faction war, and banning the ones that fight with their own faction (to fight the new emerging guilds of the east)
    2. makes that, or purge, or void stays as a pirate guild for the ones that still like to fight the east/west
    3. declare war to the east with someone on the east, and call for war in someplace now and them with someone that knows the language (like auroria/freedish/sea) the reds now would like to fight
    4. use the content that the games gives, (don't do your own) and fight for your hearts content

it is not that difficult, in a month you would be fighting alongside some guilds and in a year you could make a "west alliance" instead of a "west civil war"....
    Quote Originally Posted by NamesAreHard View Post
    Would you let someone else take a slice of your cake if you had the ability to eat the whole thing?
    Right or wrong, that's poid's mentality and you probably aren't gonna change it.
    Furret || <Ayahuasca> || Inoch East || The Soothslayer

Quote Originally Posted by workaholico View Post
    i was guildless and just doing a ♥♥♥♥ing quest(crinsom rift), why malazan, i ask, did your guild attack me then? there was no reason whatsoever to attack someone that was in a lower level and just doing a quest.
    Again, the reasons they've always been pretty honest about:

1. Boredom. He had literally nothing else to do right then, in the minute or so it took to kill you (or however long it was).
    2. It's fun (for him). It's an empowering feeling to know that he can influence or control you remotely. He made you rage, talk in faction, post here, pissed you off, etc. Same reason trolls troll, bullies bully.
    3. You have something they want, e.g, packs. Either as a direct benefit for them, or to deprive you of it. In this case, he's depriving you.
    4. There aren't any consequences.
    5. Fame. Literally this thread, you telling your friends, making him internet famous.
    6. It helps them recruit. If you want it to stop, you join them, or a guild big enough to protect you from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast