Closed Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: This is the thread where you report bots

Morpheus

Character Name; Cleudete
    Server; Morpheus
    Video/Screenshot;

House grab bot.
    Hustling is Morpheus server's #1 Hustler in all things Hustling.
    If you think you've been Hustled by the infamous Hustling, then perhaps you deserved to be Hustled by Hustling.
    Hustling is proud to be an American Hero and a Death and Taxes member.
    Youtube video of Hustling beating Thanks For Playing in a dominion 2v100; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMz86_T3A0

There's droves of power level bots all over Morpheus server.

A couple videos from the 25th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEylo5pf4Ig
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6t__ce58RE

Names:
    Ougustus
    Lindsoy
    Devilgirl
    Bradred
    Rawin
    Hnot
    Rockfang

Almost all of them are sorcery/witchcraft/vitalism. I've even started blocking everyone with those classes from level 1-30 just because I'm certain they're a bot. They also all have the same outfits, and almost identical gear otherwise, and all use the same rotations, and have a very distinct tendency to call dead mounts repeatedly.

How can you identify a power level bot? Watch them! Watch their rotations, their classes, their generic-looking names, and watch as they repeatedly call dead mounts. They will use abilities in a non-human fashion. They will be somewhat slow at combat. They will never ever ever attack more than one opponent. They will never respond to your messages, group invitations, or duel challenges. They will attack their nearest mission opponent, unless it is more than 50-60 meters away, in which case they will stand still and do nothing until more spawn near them. They will use sorcery shield at odd times, and witchcraft stuns regardless of enemy health.

I'll be reporting many more bots as I see them.

Edit #1 6:54 PM Dec 29 2015
    More bots reported:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PhQ0qslhM
    Senuchen
    Mororeall
    Raviuraiu
    Maiuck
    Dyiur

The botter you guys took care of is slowly taking back all his land in the back of two crowns.. Allocer, Xaphany, Luckmany, Indhira, Spanik, and soon to be many other characters in the back of Two Crowns.. still over 20 24x24 spots for him to take back.. but he already has taken back 7.. if you guys ipbanned him it seems like he just changed his ip. =(

Character Name; Allocer, Xaphany, Luckmany, Indhira, Spanik and a lot more..
    Server; Morpheus
    Screenshots/Video;

Quote Originally Posted by Olympiad View Post
    1. Character name ; The entire guild <Wasd Wasd Omg I Cant Move> is owned by 1 or 2 botters who use proxies to avoid bans.
    2. Server ; Morpheus
    3. Video proof of a GM finding 1 char of this individual guilty and banning him ->

This guy owns around 60+ 24x24 farms at the back of Two Crowns North behind the lake and he has been 24/7 botting his farms and using bots to grab land demos on Morpheus West since this server's existence. He has all his land appraised to safe accounts incase he gets banned. He sells the gold he makes to gold sellers, and it's obvious that he does because none of his characters have a gear score above 3k, or a hauler, or a farm cart, or a ship, or anything even with owning all of these properties for 3+ months. This individual's guild <Wasd Wasd Omg I Cant Move> is a guild made up of himself (possibly 1 other guy too).

As soon as the GM in that video banned this guy not even 12 hours later (when his farms were all ready) he had another level 4 there using a bot to place/pick his farm crops. Today he just bot grabbed another house demo on the character "Husking." A name similar to my in-game name to ruin my reputation and troll me.

His current chars that I know of are.. Cabron, Sylvanas, Goldrinz, Mako, Metallica, Boldrier, Husking, Wasdomgicantmove, Fallenx, Wasd, and a lot of others you can all find using bot programs under the guild name <Wasd Wasd Omg I Cant Move>.

Please take care of this botter and stop letting him play literally right behind me on autobot 24/7. I've reported him 100s of times, a GM has caught him and banned him.. I'm at a loss here. I don't know what else I can possibly do to make you guys realize the extent of this botter's enterprise. It is really sickening to see him there botting every single day and seeing him outsmart the entire trion support staff. He gets 1 throw away account banned and doesn't care, because it is a throw away account. You guys really really need to do something.

Watch the video if you think I'm making this up.

Thank you.
    If you think you've been Hustled by the infamous Hustling, then perhaps you deserved to be Hustled by Hustling.
    Youtube video of Hustling beating Thanks For Playing in a dominion 2v100; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCMz86_T3A0

Character Name; Vicktorius
    Server; Morpheus
    Screenshots/Video;

House grab bot number 34092834098234923423480923482342348342. Feel free to ban them or make me a GM and i'll do your job for you.

Thanks.

Servers:Morpheus

Land in Two Crowns being Sniped with a 1 Click Mod...

Kengeru
    Morpheus West
    Two Crowns, Moonswept Homes.
    there is A LOT of plots that are demoing... and Kengeru used a land hack to take them all. he is selling the plots and i feel it is unfair that we have to bow down to those who go unnoticed my trion.
    I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD SCREENSHOTS NORMALLY SO THIS SHOULD BE OK
    ScreenShot0020.jpgScreenShot0021.jpgScreenShot0022.jpgScreenShot0019.jpg
    i demand tht these 3 plots be demo'd my a GM so people will have a fair shot at them.
    please so something trion... at least show you care.

EDIT: following Hustling...
    its all the plots that hacker under WASD had. so...
    ~ Sainless Steel Deku ~

8th - Tyrenos - Daku <Unforgivin> / <FLEX>
    7th - Kadum - Dekusol <Angelic Order>
    6th - ArcheRage - Dekusol <Save Our Souls> / <Panic>
    5th - Nui - Deku <A.S.E.S> / <Unforgiven>
    4th - Thunderwing - Aether <V E R I T A S> / <KGB>
    3rd - Reckoning - Arrow <Renegades> / <Epidemic> / <Plan B>
    2nd - Morpheus - Aether <Renegades> / <PRIME> / <POWER>
    1st - Kyrios - Aerosolz <Lithium>

Note on Private Server: NEVER PLAY IT.

Continously killed over and over as they ran to the same spot, now not re spawning. I have a video too if that would help also
    Shamblez
    <We Few>
    I heard Melee was all the Rage?? The.. Battle...Rage...
    I am a Pirate... arr?

100 of bots!

Character Name: Faehn, Shalabar, Kethis, Kazrakree, Thonrad, Grozilkree, Dianazius, Gououdwioun
    Server: Morpheus
    Screenshot:

AND THIS BOTS COMing and coming mb you will make something with that farm of bots ( Shamans)
    Attached Images

Im not 100% sure this is bot or no..

This guy is planting seeds one by one on his farm then AFK until it fully grow ,
    then harvest right away when it fully grow,
    then re plant seeds over and over again
    i been watching this guy over 3days. looks like bot..

charcter name : nappa
    server : kyrios

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast