+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Zsadist View Post

"I'm The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that dropped screenshots of OTs forums on these forums daily.
    I am the one who sat in their Teamspeak and coordinated Zumba offensives against OT.
    I'm The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who publicly harassed Nekkie in eastern faction chat daily. Letting everyone know what OT leadership said or did.
    I was a founding member of Zumba alliance.
    I was the one who hurt all the carebears in his own guild. That they left the gaming community that accepted them.
    I'm The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that caused Nekkie's real ragequit being the one that would message him daily about his brother and his infatuation with his Token female Harley.
    I'm The one that discovered their "logo" was a 600 dollar flop paid to a "professional" from deviantart. The forums saw it before his own members who paid for it.

So my child. I was the first. I am still the better and it's clear I left this sinking ship of a game before you even began playing."

Lol so I have to ask, anyone here good with law? I'm pretty sure the above statement of Mrs. Zsadist counts as self admintence of harassment amongst a few other things against Mr. Necrage. There have been a few cases of Internet bullying such as Mrs. Zsadist has committed and this should be handled right away. Also if anyone knows Mr. Necrage personally you might want to pull him to this thread so he could build a case against Mrs. Zsadist

Quote Originally Posted by Silentravin View Post

I am the one who sat in their Teamspeak and coordinated Zumba offensives against OT.
    I'm The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ who publicly harassed Nekkie in eastern faction chat daily. Letting everyone know what OT leadership said or did.
    I was the one who hurt all the carebears in his own guild. That they left the gaming community that accepted them.
    I'm The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that caused Nekkie's real ragequit being the one that would message him daily about his brother and his infatuation with his Token female Harley.
    I'm The one that discovered their "logo" was a 600 dollar flop paid to a "professional" from deviantart. The forums saw it before his own members who paid for it.

So my child. I was the first. I am still the better and it's clear I left this sinking ship of a game before you even began playing."

Lol so I have to ask, anyone here good with law? I'm pretty sure the above statement of Mrs. Zsadist counts as self admintence of harassment amongst a few other things against Mr. Necrage. There have been a few cases of Internet bullying such as Mrs. Zsadist has committed and this should be handled right away. Also if anyone knows Mr. Necrage personally you might want to pull him to this thread so he could build a case against Mrs. Zsadist
    Yawn.

So is the ravin boy always so angry?
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

@Nekrage hey Nekkie. Ravin believes in you and your sensitivity. He thinks it was harassment and punishable legally. You should tell him how your copyright case is going for Nekrage.com
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

Let's let the mods decide ^__^ either way it's nothing lost on my part as always *shrug* but... BOY THIS KID IS SALTY

Sorry I had to, seems like he uses that word a lot and wanted to try it myself to see if there was something different about it...nope...just another word...*walks away*

Ahahaha you're so scared you cried to mods over stuff I've already served the time for.

The way you keep crying and whining and going ppb. I'd almost think you were the ♥♥♥♥♥ Takeko. But then again. You're an angry WoW kid upset your gearscore got ♥♥♥♥ on. Your meltdown is going swell. Tell me more about your feels.
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

Man your English interpretation is shot kid, if anyone wanted to really take the time to read through this mess of a thread they would see that my gear score is very low and sub par vs many, 3200ish with serp cloth 5 piece arcane and 2 grand and the point was to show how destructive one can be without a 4k+ gear score. O btw I'm sure there is rules about cursing in the forums...and I'm also sure you can have multiple counts of such actions ^__^ if not then one could curse get in trouble and then curse all they want ^___^

Erm. Who are you again? All you fresh starry eyed newbies look all the same.
    You pathetic geek, you're seriously going to be this egotistical over archeage status?

Quote Originally Posted by OlLucy View Post
    You pathetic geek, you're seriously going to be this egotistical over archeage status?
    Let it go, if you try to intervene she won't be as destructive and won't make as much of a mess when she goes BOOM

Quote Originally Posted by OlLucy View Post
    I'm a walking talking egomaniac. I'm going to be egotistical on how angry you are at me.
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

Man your English interpretation is shot kid, if anyone wanted to really take the time to read through this mess of a thread they would see that my gear score is very low and sub par vs many, 3200ish with serp cloth 5 piece arcane and 2 grand and the point was to show how destructive one can be without a 4k+ gear score. O btw I'm sure there is rules about cursing in the forums...and I'm also sure you can have multiple counts of such actions ^__^ if not then one could curse get in trouble and then curse all they want ^___^
    Hipster teenagers are so cute when they're in a rage
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast