+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Eshva View Post
    Pirate faction, where players in this Server go to pasture.

Imma miss you sweeny! <3
    It is indeed a last resort.

See ya around Sweeney.

RIP
    https://media.tenor.co/images/d70d62...5838aee97e/raw
    Cake is king. F pies.
    S̶a̶e̶c̶u̶l̶a̶
    T̶u̶r̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶y̶z̶
    D̶u̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶H̶a̶s̶l̶a̶
    T̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶B̶o̶i̶z̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶S̶p̶a̶t̶u̶l̶a̶s̶
    B̶r̶o̶s̶q̶u̶a̶d̶ ̶T̶r̶e̶e̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶

Thanks for the kind words everybody, look forward to seeing you in the next game!
    Sweenae
    <T R I G G E R E D>

EX: <Turkey Boyz> <Last Resort> <Soul Society> <Deus Ex Machina> <Outplayed> <Soju>

Quote Originally Posted by Plumber View Post
    Most hated players on tahyang:

1: redrum
    2: lowbob
    3: incursion
    4:silentravin

Keep killing those afks silent one day you will be a man.

Sad to see you go though Sweeney best 5v5's only honor mount on tahyang.
    Dam only #4? Guess I'll have to try harder!!! O you forgot the space between 4: and silentravin....if your going to troll at least have some grammatical skills to back it...

Also the days of killing afks are a thing of the past. Now that people don't have to bang on their houses all day to stay alive all you elves go hide in your safe zones or in mirage island....it's actually funny to see all of the knife ears pvp land literally empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentravin View Post
    Dam only #4? Guess I'll have to try harder!!! O you forgot the space between 4: and silentravin....if your going to troll at least have some grammatical skills to back it...

Also the days of killing afks are a thing of the past. Now that people don't have to bang on their houses all day to stay alive all you elves go hide in your safe zones or in mirage island....it's actually funny to see all of the knife ears pvp land literally empty.
    I love when you show up to MM or 5v5's. I always get the absolute best crits on you. That 14k precision strike in 5's last night brought tears to my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by felixius View Post
    I love when you show up to MM or 5v5's. I always get the absolute best crits on you. That 14k precision strike in 5's last night brought tears to my eyes.
    I love when you show up to MM or 5v5's. I always get the absolute best crits on you. That 30k meteor in 5's last night brought tears to my eyes.

Now let's examine the two statements above. Both are factual considering how physical and magical work vs cloth and non cloth. Nether party probably really cares that they can one shot the other and nether party has proof of the above statements (screen shots or it didn't happen) but one interesting fact still remains. I personally upgraded from 7 piece arcane gha to 5 piece arcane serp 2 piece rare serp...vs this kids visa built 4k+ gear score. The difference here is I didn't spend a mortgage payment to one shot him. ^________^

I love when you show up to MM or 5v5's. I always get the absolute best crits on you. That 30k meteor in 5's last night brought tears to my eyes.

Now let's examine the two statements above. Both are factual considering how physical and magical work vs cloth and non cloth. Nether party probably really cares that they can one shot the other and nether party has proof of the above statements (screen shots or it didn't happen) but one interesting fact still remains. I personally upgraded from 7 piece arcane gha to 5 piece arcane serp 2 piece rare serp...vs this kids visa built 4k+ gear score. The difference here is I didn't spend a mortgage payment to one shot him. ^________^
    Soooooooo you got dungeon drops O.o, I mean I didn't p2w and I have 3.7k gear score(if I gemmed it would probably go over 4k) should I feel proud? Its been a year since launch(well close to), having full serp isn't exactly mind blowing........

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki View Post
    Soooooooo you got dungeon drops O.o, I mean I didn't p2w and I have 3.7k gear score(if I gemmed it would probably go over 4k) should I feel proud? Its been a year since launch(well close to), having full serp isn't exactly mind blowing........
    Um......that's the point.....I barely have a 3200 gear score and I train wreck kids like the one above. I refuse to upgrade my serp bc of future updates and stil kill these 4k+ visa warriors just fine. Mind you it's not exactly a walk in the park but not bad for having trash gear lol. Also it's not just serp gear it's ARCANE serp gear 5 peace with the op 2 RARE serp gear.

-troll face off-
    Hope this give you all hope against the 4k crowd....with enough tricks you can overcome them....now 5k is a little different lol
    -troll face on-

Um......that's the point.....I barely have a 3200 gear score and I train wreck kids like the one above. I refuse to upgrade my serp bc of future updates and stil kill these 4k+ visa warriors just fine. Mind you it's not exactly a walk in the park but not bad for having trash gear lol.

"
    Blah blah blah I like WoW and gearscore is important to me. I'm going to brag because I can roll my face on my keyboard better than the trade pack slinging carebears I hank. Ohya I'm pro."

Fix'd
    Zzadist

Tahyang Refugee

The Savior of Tahyang

Sorry to See you go, Sweeny, but understand it perfectly. I was still hoping for PvP lessons so I wouldn't die when you glanced at me. Just always remember, to some of us...you had killer looks? :-p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast