+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you ready for the new servers?

Are you ready for the new servers?

I am mostly ready. I saved a few pay checks to buy a 150$ bundle on my main and a few labor alts to have a good start.

If they let us pop apex on other servers to be spent on new server, i have around 70 apex saved since i started to play Archeage.

Other than that i will mostly use my labor alt to supply myself with what i need as gear and will mostly buy 2k credits scarecrows on all my accounts to grab some prime spots land.

I been training my routine for week and believe i'll be in the first to reach prime spots on a few alts UNLESS teleport hackers are an issue.

How well prepared are you?

I have 5 k loyality and 500k credits ... . Also round about 50 k Labor No Colldown Pots... .

easeee

Quote Originally Posted by 911 View Post
    I am mostly ready. I saved a few pay checks to buy a 150$ bundle on my main and a few labor alts to have a good start.

If they let us pop apex on other servers to be spent on new server, i have around 70 apex saved since i started to play Archeage.

Other than that i will mostly use my labor alt to supply myself with what i need as gear and will mostly buy 2k credits scarecrows on all my accounts to grab some prime spots land.

I been training my routine for week and believe i'll be in the first to reach prime spots on a few alts UNLESS teleport hackers are an issue.

If you're talking about the "evolution/merger" servers, they'll be moved to some new AH cluster, if I understood correctly.

If you're talking about the "brand new" servers, they'll have their own AH. Which will largely limit what you can get with your credits gold wise, but hey, 2k scarecrows ftw.

I'll prepare a few days before the real announcement is made.

Have they announced when these launch?

And haha, 5k loyalty? 500k credits? 50k no cooldown pots? Screen shots or I call you a troll. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yevgeni View Post
    If you're talking about the "evolution/merger" servers, they'll be moved to some new AH cluster, if I understood correctly.

If you're talking about the "brand new" servers, they'll have their own AH. Which will largely limit what you can get with your credits gold wise, but hey, 2k scarecrows ftw.

I'll prepare a few days before the real announcement is made.
    I am talking bout the actual new server, i will not go to these merged server .

Well the bundles give good amount of goodies as for the 2k scarecrows, they are awesome. I will have around 10 ready at start. Will probably spend on a bunch of Land expansion cert.

Items needed to make the 24s are fairly easy considered most mats can be gathered from start so placing a few 24s wont be an issues.

Only hassle is that it'll cost me a good 10k+ credit for all the tax i will need

I am talking bout the actual new server, i will not go to these merged server .

Well the bundles give good amount of goodies as for the 2k scarecrows, they are awesome. I will have around 10 ready at start. Will probably spend on a bunch of Land expansion cert.

Items needed to make the 24s are fairly easy considered most mats can be gathered from start so placing a few 24s wont be an issues.

Only hassle is that it'll cost me a good 10k+ credit for all the tax i will need
    Well, the 2k scarecrows are amazing but limited to one per account. You'll need ten paying accounts to run as many as you want, that's quite a bit.

Your other trouble will be to get those 10 characters on location. I mean, I'm sure you'll beat some people for the first 2-3 pieces but after that, it'll be a lot more complicated imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Yevgeni View Post
    Well, the 2k scarecrows are amazing but limited to one per account. You'll need ten paying accounts to run as many as you want, that's quite a bit.

Your other trouble will be to get those 10 characters on location. I mean, I'm sure you'll beat some people for the first 2-3 pieces but after that, it'll be a lot more complicated imo.
    We are a group of friends ready for this. We'll mostly make a family and share the spots.

As for the account with subs, let's just say i have a bunch that i use for the labor, i make the profit either way to supply them with apex.

It'll be useful to have such labor for armor/weap crafting.

Prepared?
    That's not ♥♥♥♥ing prepared, you're just getting ready to buy/ruin it.
    Gimmicky people like you are the reason Trion pulls half the ♥♥♥♥ they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroboru View Post
    Prepared?
    That's not ♥♥♥♥ing prepared, you're just getting ready to buy/ruin it.
    Gimmicky people like you are the reason Trion pulls half the ♥♥♥♥ they do.
    Well, the reason we are moving to this new server is because friends and i want to get all the lands we ever wanted and get ahead of the mass. We wont be #1 because i am fairly sure lot of huge guilds are ready but as individual we'll do more than fine.

We plan to own 50-70 lands for our groups in prime spots.

I cannot wait to see how it'll go.

Lol of you can beat the hackers and bots.... Good luck. Going to be a cluster and I can't wait to see the chat of people selling plots for stupid prices for the first MO th tell the server dies from people rage quiting...
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast