+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 7/24/15 - Unplanned Downtime: Aranzeb

Okay so why the hell is this only happening to our servers and not the others.. Give us some answers?

Quote Originally Posted by bellaralo View Post
    Im mad, I am simply mad. I need my yny and WS peace. I cannot hold anymore packs on my land any longer. Well over 2,000g worth currently stashed with more still coming.

GIVE US SOME PEACE.

ffs.

qq
    You and everyone else who runs packs Nothing but packs as far as the eye can see!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondlil View Post
    They need to give us free server transfers
    this

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #34
    Our Operations Team is on the case, working to bring the server back online as quickly as possible. Sorry for the unexpected downtime, all!

hmmm thats weird i didnt realize the traders for packs disappeared whenever the zones went into war i thought you could always run packs

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Our Operations Team is on the case, working to bring the server back online as quickly as possible. Sorry for the unexpected downtime, all!
    any idea on what the cause might be?

"Shortly" is too damn vague. I'm either waiting if it's actually "shortly" or going to sleep.

this seems to be happening when ynystere gets close to war - at least the last two times. coincidence? or does the server hate peace times?

Quote Originally Posted by bellaralo View Post
    Im mad, I am simply mad. I need my yny and WS peace. I cannot hold anymore packs on my land any longer. Well over 2,000g worth currently stashed with more still coming.

GIVE US SOME PEACE.

ffs.

qq
    I have mats for packs too. This is what is really accelerating my anger "Yny is almost peace! Now I can finally use the mats for the yny packs and get some inventory space back!" Five seconds later "The gods have disconnected you" restarted the game and the server is down "Noooo!"

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartian View Post
    this seems to be happening when ynystere gets close to war - at least the last two times. coincidence? or does the server hate peace times?
    Yes. PLZ GIMME PEACE IN YNY!

This is getting to be too much... comp or quit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast