+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 7/24/15 - Unplanned Downtime: Aranzeb

im glad we get double xp for the time we lost to LOSE IT AGAIN

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #62
    Aranzeb is now available. Thanks for your patience, all! See you in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmjaques View Post
    Dude, just clarify something for me... i was in a trade run in the last few minutes of reward houler, if counts the time my houler is gone... now, what they can do for me? nothing, i'm gonna load and my packs will be in the ground? very nice (y)
    I think he may mean what happens if the timer on his reward hauler keeps counting while the server is down, and expires, can he rescue his packs somehow if he can't re-summon the hauler? I'm not sure, but I don't believe the timer counts down while the server's offline.

another game I played has similar problems continuously crashing, staying down for extended periods of time. guess what, we all quit playing and that particular game/server had to shut down. seems that when we quit sending money could no longer afford to keep it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnon View Post
    I think he may mean what happens if the timer on his reward hauler keeps counting while the server is down, and expires, can he rescue his packs somehow if he can't re-summon the hauler? I'm not sure, but I don't believe the timer counts down while the server's offline.
    Based on my own experience last week (the merit bagde hauler, too), the timer keep counting. I just was so lucky that I wasn't in the middle of the trade run.

Quote Originally Posted by VexLing View Post
    NO. Your packs WILL be on your hauler when you log back on. It's a safety built into the programming for when a server crash happens. It does NOT work the same way as when you yourself DC. when you summon your hauler..the packs will be ON you hauler. similar to how Rider's Escape works.
    Actually, this one was a good question... he said he was using the reward hauler. No idea if the timer on the reward hauler continues to count down while the server is crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondlil View Post
    They need to give us free server transfers
    this.

I mean.. if we keep saying it, will it work? Also WELCOME BACK, SCAPES! I missed that awkward smile!
    HERE LIES WALLOFPWN: THE KING OF CAPS.
    HE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS GAMBLING ADDICTION AND STOP GIVING TRINO MONEY.
    ( THERE'S A LESSON IN THERE SOMEWHERE, KIDDIES. )

----------> LISTEN TO MY MUSIC HERE <----------

Quote Originally Posted by PvPer View Post
    I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management.

But whats the point of free server transfers when the issues can follow you to new server ?
    Retired
    Thanks for all the great memories ..even the bad

Stop following me

(except on Soundcloud)
    HERE LIES WALLOFPWN: THE KING OF CAPS.
    HE DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS GAMBLING ADDICTION AND STOP GIVING TRINO MONEY.
    ( THERE'S A LESSON IN THERE SOMEWHERE, KIDDIES. )

----------> LISTEN TO MY MUSIC HERE <----------

Quote Originally Posted by PvPer View Post
    I lost interest in this game. I'm sick of waiting for a fix for a dying game anyway. Such a waste that a beautiful game went downhill because of bad management.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashai View Post
    But whats the point of free server transfers when the issues can follow you to new server ?
    No other server has these issues, the problem with the server that was discussed is not reproduced anywhere else
    Draciele
    <Fist of the Empire>
    Wynn Nuia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7