+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [EPIC] Wanderer's Hymn Giveaway!!!

[EPIC] Wanderer's Hymn Giveaway!!! CLOSED!

[Strike]Hello Kyrios,
    I am Duskmakka a recently retired Healer/Tank for the Catalyst/Gankbus Alliance. I have decided to give away my epic bow.

Helpful Info :
    This bow will be given to the person who can impress or move me the most.
    There will be two runner up items.
    You may contact me ingame, pm, or reply to this thread.
    You DO NOT need to be from kyrios
    This event begins right now
    You do not have to submit anything to win this bow... I will be watching for people myself. but submitting something will increase your chances of me noticing you.

Handout Day : 14th August, 5pm AEST[/Strike]

I will not be accepting anymore submissions.
    This event is now over, Unfortunately for all of you who put in effort for this event. Alot have taken this seriously and I thank you all, I genuinely was going to give out this bow as i was quitting. However alot of people have convinced me to keep playing this game, and so I will be keeping the bow.
    A part of the Catalyst

My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. You give me that bow, I'll take my ♥♥♥♥ back to school, get an education and go to family therapy to fix my daddy issues.

You are beautiful.

You know what, this bow is perfect for me and one step closer for me to be tankier in game, so i can play Sorcery, shadowplay and archery. lol.
    IGN : Kenny (Retired)
    Server : Kyrios (East)

I look forward to you all trying your best.
    A part of the Catalyst

When your fortunate enough that no one you love has died, so you can't bring up some story on how you used to play hopscotch in kindergarten, then in high school he overdosed on ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I can't say anything like that . So uhhh, awhile ago i got a pack stolen and it hit me hard. I brought that pack everywhere, lilyut hills, dewstone, sanddeep, and even back to its hometown gweonid. We would take rides in a timber coupe, and sometimes i hop on the carriage for fun times sake. Then she wanted to feel the warm sands of sanddeep, oh how she wanted to go. Right as we jumped down the cliff from Halcyona, some hooligans jumped me, took her, and destroyed our dignity. All I had left was a fragment of her, the crafter's fee.

On a more serious note, I would love this bow. Winning it, would just make me so overjoyed. My guild all has divine+ weapons, except me and one other person. I would love to be able to go them and tell them that I had won an epic. As of now, I am not some widely known westerner or easterner. Just a normal westerner wishing for his chance to be able to do something. Archeage is my passion basically. It just has something about it that awes you, the castle sieges, actual houses that are placed in the world, the amazing naval combat, and even those little trade runs. There are no other MMORPGS like archeage. If i get this bow, my archeage life would change. It may sound like im making it dramatic, but it would actually change the things i do everyday in archeage. I would not sell the bow and do some yolo regrades, I would keep it and use it to the fullest extent. I would help in PVP and dungeons not just for my guild, but the West faction when I am not busy and/or bored. It would give me a chance to see archeage in a whole new form other than a constant grind. I love this game and all the people in it. So give me a chance

For you BACKSTREET BOYS!:

You are my fire
    The one desire
    Believe when I say
    I want it that way

But we are two worlds apart
    Can't reach to your heart
    When you say
    That I want it that way

Tell me why
    Ain't nothin' but a heartache
    Tell me why
    Ain't nothin' but a mistake
    Tell me why
    I never wanna hear you say
    I want it that way

Am I your fire
    Your one desire
    Yes I know it's too late
    But I want it that way

Tell me why
    Tell me why
    Tell me why
    I never wanna hear you say
    I want it that way

Now I can see that we're falling apart
    From the way that it used to be, yeah
    No matter the distance
    I want you to know
    That deep down inside of me...

You are my fire
    The one desire
    You are
    You are, you are, you are

Don't wanna hear you say
    Ain't nothin' but a mistake (don't wanna hear you say)
    I never wanna hear you say (oh, yeah)
    I want it that way

Tell me why
    Tell me why
    Ain't nothin but a mistake
    Tell me why
    I never wanna hear you say (don't wanna hear you say)
    I want it that way

Tell me why
    Tell me why
    I never wanna hear you say (never wanna hear you say)
    I want it that way

'Cause I want it that way
    KAWAII FOUNDER & LEADER

SHIHAB

Meow! {>I_I<}Meow! I am a cat!

Self Proclaimed Meow Lord

Owner of Kawaii (Best Clipper in NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Diebre View Post
    This game is 50% luck, 0% skill, and 100% concentrated credit card bills.

@Eysath, The quote in your signature was a lot better than the song. +1 for quote

When your fortunate enough that no one you love has died, so you can't bring up some story on how you used to play hopscotch in kindergarten, then in high school he overdosed on ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I can't say anything like that . So uhhh, awhile ago i got a pack stolen and it hit me hard. I brought that pack everywhere, lilyut hills, dewstone, sanddeep, and even back to its hometown gweonid. We would take rides in a timber coupe, and sometimes i hop on the carriage for fun times sake. Then she wanted to feel the warm sands of sanddeep, oh how she wanted to go. Right as we jumped down the cliff from Halcyona, some hooligans jumped me, took her, and destroyed our dignity. All I had left was a fragment of her, the crafter's fee.
    My feelings go out to the highschooler, and to your friend. No pack should have to go through that... being forced off a cliff is cruel
    A part of the Catalyst

Duskmakka, the transaction for a car is in making. I will need to borrow more of your time some time soon.
    I'm here for all the fun stuff :3 I don't stress about gear score, pve, or pvp :3
    I have no chill, I have no filter, I run my mouth, I run up in your bloc, Bloc Bloc Bloc.

Yesterday is History and Tomorrow a Mystery, but Today is Gift and that is why we call it the Present.
    [OPP]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast