+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253
Results 2,521 to 2,525 of 2525

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archers Unite

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Not that archery doesnt have issues and need improvements, but its no where as close to as bleak as you constantly make it out to be.
    I do not say that the archer is very bad, it's just bad.
    The other Melee classes have a burst of dps that we will never have and unfortunately the "range" is false, an illusion, since our 20-25m is not enough, because most of the classes have too many gap closes or excessive sustain. The sniper is a success but only viable in large raids. Many times you have an idiot mocking because it kills you and you do not move but it is part of the archer.
    None can do the damage of a DR or Mage in 2 skills is a false dps and my guild continually tries
    Fight against a paladin or a tank is a cancer, different is to fight in open world, but as I see more and more and more tanks. The pen def is not enough, and we do not have any anti tank combo.
    The next generation will not be because it is better balanced, but we will see more archers because they are ex DR frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    The other Melee classes have a burst of dps that we will never have and unfortunately the "range" is false, an illusion, since our 20-25m is not enough, because most of the classes have too many gap closes or excessive sustain. The sniper is a success but only viable in large raids. Many times you have an idiot mocking because it kills you and you do not move but it is part of the archer.
    None can do the damage of a DR or Mage in 2 skills is a false dps and my guild continually tries
    Fight against a paladin or a tank is a cancer, different is to fight in open world, but as I see more and more and more tanks. The pen def is not enough, and we do not have any anti tank combo.
    The next generation will not be because it is better balanced, but we will see more archers because they are ex DR frustrated.
    Come on now, i've killed you, and your faction more than enough for you to see archers can do damage. I have yet to meet someone who can tank a properly combod flame conc without stacking damage reduction cooldowns like bloomfang and serp shield. I'm only 7k gear score too which is the scary part. I can't imagine what someone intelligent with trader's gear level could do with zeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Argentto View Post
    Honestly, I think maybe archer is just not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Honestly, I think maybe archer is just not for you.
    Agreed. There was a time were no amount of gear would help an archer. Now? If geared and played properly it's extremely rewarding. Guessing this dude just isn't geared well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxNEROxxx View Post
    Agreed. There was a time were no amount of gear would help an archer. Now? If geared and played properly it's extremely rewarding. Guessing this dude just isn't geared well enough.
    That's not what I was getting at, I was commenting on his expectations. To enjoy the class and game you need to play a class for what it is, not what you want it to be. It is not a high burst class like mages and melee. It is not a class where target selection is not important. If those things are what you value then you shouldnt be an archer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253