+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 261 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Archers Unite

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    You just tested evasion against a player 5 lvls lower than you..... u do know u have bonuses for being a higher lvl than your opponent right
    What? The video is of my main (level 55) being hit by my alt (level 55).

Did you think the Nui Priestess I had targeted in the beginning was the one hitting me? I swapped target to my alt at the end there.

Also if I got a bonus for it being 5 levels lower than me (even though it wasn't), would that not only further prove my point?

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #702
    Quote Originally Posted by Crenahaw View Post
    What? The video is of my main (level 55) being hit by my alt (level 55).
    Just a simple misunderstanding, I suspect. You had a lv50 Temple Priestess's healthbar at the top of your vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Just a simple misunderstanding, I suspect. You had a lv50 Temple Priestess's healthbar at the top of your vid.
    I ninja'd that fix in :P

I'm seriously looking for proof that you can evade from behind though as I've always worked under the impression you couldn't. If you can by all means thats great but I really don't think you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Crenahaw View Post
    I ninja'd that fix in :P

I'm seriously looking for proof that you can evade from behind though as I've always worked under the impression you couldn't. If you can by all means thats great but I really don't think you can.
    There is no way to evade from behind. I was testing this while ago with eph gale set with lunagems (~42%) + passive from shadowplay (+18%) and every hit was success from behind (my opponent had 0 focus).

Quote Originally Posted by Kav View Post
    The Archery changes we get in 2.5 aren't covered in full during the livestream, as they mentioned.
    The main ones being +50% combo damage on Concussive Shot and the Missile Rain damage buff.

Korea got this on 12/16/2015 - https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co...class_changes/

For the lazy, that patch gives CB a 3 second stun when cast during Float.
    Snipe a knockdown effect on slept targets.
    And activating Snare gives 6% Block/Parry/Evade ignore for X seconds.

Also, we eventually get a stacking mechanic that bypasses 15% Block/Parry/Evade - but takes a while to ramp up - we won't get that till after 2.9-ish though.
    For everyone who still think that 2.5 is buff for archers:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Hanure IIIIIII

I'm Italian, sorry for grammar... also I'm not good in PvP, but i try as hard as i can.
    My gear is just red archery set ~6.2k gear score only ... accepting donations of white gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Pirate, as a faction, is a choice and a play style. It has positives and it has negatives.

It totally does not work from behind. Everyone is welcome to go test that with their friends or opposing factions purified lodestones in the DS farming/bunker area. If you are facing those you can tank them for pretty long time without even popping redoubt or anything, but try turning your back to that thing and watch yourself die in couple hits cause you cannot evade or block the hits anymore.

Any1 know what snare (beside "classic" (like CB, crippling,etc) and freeze) combo with CB? The 55 witch pet has an Aoe snare but looks like it's doesn't work with CB, same with the gha pet's 1st skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasu View Post
    Any1 know what snare (beside "classic" (like CB, crippling,etc) and freeze) combo with CB? The 55 witch pet has an Aoe snare but looks like it's doesn't work with CB, same with the gha pet's 1st skill.
    Throw dagger will be your go-to for the most part. If you are playing def/aura/archery then you can use mocking howl too *when it's buffed*.

Quote Originally Posted by Petelius View Post
    It totally does not work from behind. Everyone is welcome to go test that with their friends or opposing factions purified lodestones in the DS farming/bunker area. If you are facing those you can tank them for pretty long time without even popping redoubt or anything, but try turning your back to that thing and watch yourself die in couple hits cause you cannot evade or block the hits anymore.
    You definitely aren't supposed to be able to evade from behind, but there's something about the game that allows you to occasionally do it. Not sure if it's the hitbox that's a little weird or just latency but there have been plenty of times I will overwhelm someone from behind just to have it say blocked or parry or evaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Armano View Post
    For everyone who still think that 2.5 is buff for archers:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Thanks Armano.

So I'm looking at that spread sheet and I've got a few questions.

1. Cell F1 has a figure of 15% + 17%. Shouldn't that be 15% (Feral Claws) + 15% (Double Recurve)?

2. The spreadsheet indicates that there is a buff to base damage on missile range but also a nerf to the ranged attack bonus on missile range. The patch notes just posted on PTS for 2.5 indicate ONLY a buff to base damage. They don't mention a nerf fo the ranged attack bonues damage. Can anyone confirm on PTS that there is also a nerf? Maybe it's a code bug or missed in patch notes?

3. Also, there are no changes to Endless Arrows in the patch notes. The spreadsheet includes an EA buff including the bleeding buff.
    IGN: Tilli
    Guild: <Action Five News Team>
    Build: Primeval
    Server:WEST:Lucius -->Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnocchio View Post
    Thanks Armano.

So I'm looking at that spread sheet and I've got a few questions.

1. Cell F1 has a figure of 15% + 17%. Shouldn't that be 15% (Feral Claws) + 15% (Double Recurve)?

2. The spreadsheet indicates that there is a buff to base damage on missile range but also a nerf to the ranged attack bonus on missile range. The patch notes just posted on PTS for 2.5 indicate ONLY a buff to base damage. They don't mention a nerf fo the ranged attack bonues damage. Can anyone confirm on PTS that there is also a nerf? Maybe it's a code bug or missed in patch notes?

3. Also, there are no changes to Endless Arrows in the patch notes. The spreadsheet includes an EA buff including the bleeding buff.
    Highest tier of Double Recurve gives 17%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 261 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast