+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regrade stinks in this game cya AA

Quote Originally Posted by rawfox View Post
    oh ... regrading is offtopic now.
    mkay
    I think it was the 'I quit' language that got it moved? Actually it should have been deleted.

oh ... regrading is offtopic now.
    mkay
    Must mean regrading isn't important...

if there is a need for a goldsink, why not make regrading 10x as expensive but a 100% chance ?
    why create feelings on a customer, that are so toxic, only because of certain mechanics ?

i'd gladly pay 20.000 honor for a gem, if i can be sure, it fits 100% unbreakable in.
    same is valid for regrades or other stupid mechanics, based on mythology instead of science.
    If you do that, you'll have hardcore players all maxed in 1 months. Gold is not hard to do at all.
    Then when the content have been burned, they'll switch to a new game...

To make items as rares as they are actually, XL would have to level up the grind to a amount simply
    not achievable by a casual player. The divide would even be wider.

A mythic item wouldn't be mythic when an entire population of hard core gamers can just craft it through heavy grind.

Also, it serves another purpose :

The difficulty of the endgame can be ajusted towards Celestial / Divine, not Legendary or Mythic.
    Those are really rare items, a Guild leader can't ask for his teammates to wear those.

Enchanting an item is not a exact science, in fantasy.
    It seems logical to me there is a risk at it. If you can just use a recipe and produce the desired item,
    even if costs were x3, you would have many, many, many more mythic items than now.

Just wait till 1.8/2.0 where regrading doesn't break your gear past Celestial!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi
    Who seeks shall find.

@Ryuna Nice :O

I have decided to play the economic game and buy the gear I want already upgraded and not take part in the RNG gamble.
    Same here... after regrading from Grand to Rare and failing a lot ......

09-13-2018 12:27 AM #1
    Last Month Play AA Ha Ha Ha
    I so glad to leave a toxic game behind where this company does not look out for there players. I will not be come back to a unfit company that cant pull there wait. Here are some reason why I left.

1. Hackers
    2. Bots
    3. Costumer support and there excuses not fair game play -
    4. Toxic game play though community - Personal attacks trion did not a thing
    5. Real life threats
    6. Unfair game play in balance arena- Some people can move faster do to lvl and there attack speed.
    Be able to farm alts for leader board reports do not a thing. Spawn in the middle of arena some people do not load in fast, Bar lock come undone for no reason at all.
    7. No communication with there community and what there plains on for the future.
    8. Tired starting over and there way of the game base set up.
    9. Take out obsidian gear after gear up over past years- Not able to upgrade gear.

This game will die do to the merge and people will no longer play a unfit game.
    Game was base around a lot of thing before now they take everything away and there changes every 6 months. What about single player that are not in big guilds.

complaining 2 months after starting the game and said to quit then yet still here complaining.... welp its entertainment for the rest of us i guess LOL!!!

I've read this and thought.... heeeey I couldn't say it better (at last in english)
    But really, the game is bad, the Gamers are worse.
    Cyber Mobbing, insults, nuians attack and rob their own people(i got just 2 times attacked and robbed by haranyi and just onetime by pirates, but more about 20 times by the nuians and i am in Nuia-fraction; and im nt the only Person who gets robbed. I often read how People get angry because they get PK-ed and robbed)
    Lag and Dunella, the worst bandites were heros and i will not be surprised if the become it again.
    If you complain about this hounourless behaivour you get insulted.
    Oh, and that you have to pay real Money to can use the auction-house must be a bad joke. I wish so much i han't buyed Patron-Status. if it's depleted I'll leave this game too.
    By the way i was playing Neverwinter online before and we had none of this Problems there. Just some turkish and american People wich talked about politics in the Chat. But the Chat there was more funny, not like here full of hatred and full of malevolence

Quote Originally Posted by Nimiel View Post
    I've read this and thought.... heeeey I couldn't say it better (at last in english)
    But really, the game is bad, the Gamers are worse.
    Cyber Mobbing, insults, nuians attack and rob their own people(i got just 2 times attacked and robbed by haranyi and just onetime by pirates, but more about 20 times by the nuians and i am in Nuia-fraction; and im nt the only Person who gets robbed. I often read how People get angry because they get PK-ed and robbed)
    Lag and Dunella, the worst bandites were heros and i will not be surprised if the become it again.
    If you complain about this hounourless behaivour you get insulted.
    Oh, and that you have to pay real Money to can use the auction-house must be a bad joke. I wish so much i han't buyed Patron-Status. if it's depleted I'll leave this game too.
    By the way i was playing Neverwinter online before and we had none of this Problems there. Just some turkish and american People wich talked about politics in the Chat. But the Chat there was more funny, not like here full of hatred and full of malevolence
    I see were ye are coming from, however most of this crap like auction-house was more of Trion's overall greed, like Nexon for example of Riders of Icarus, which now has a new company. (not sure yet of the story of that but goes to show how greed can cross the line sometimes...) Nexon left, why? Probably because they went too far with the whole p2w/forcing players to buy event items from the cash shop...(which was a "new" thing they tried at one point and everyone hated it). Players have also felt Nexon wasn't even trying to help you half of the time.. Now ArcheAge itself however isn't a bad game, it has its problems yes, but its not terrible. Its like saying "WoW sucks! Because it has toxicness of playerbase and is p2w" etc..so yea, AA doesn't suck, its the previous owners of AA that destroyed it..frankly too ye gonna get PKed in any MMO out there lol, hell BDO has a lot of those...not as much, but same thing.

Pirating is part of the game really, and in order to become Pirate, players would have to PK their own faction, of course there are those who do it just for fun, which I am not judging, we all find certain things fun, even if it is annoying a lot lol.

Granted yes, lag was always problem due to optimization at the time. Also ye gonna get griefers, trolls, bloodlust in any game..Trove for the longest time was one of the most toxic games of Trion, NA especially, and as a new player during Beta it was overwhelming...like x100 worse then what my old AA server used to be.

Now, is it annoying af going from one location to another only to have your pack stolen? Yes, yes it is very annoying, but doesn't mean the game is "terrible." I myself am 50/50 with PVP, if someone either Pirate, PKer wants a fight, I'll give em a fight lol, (I just don't like being killed afk, I find that dis-honorable hehe). Not everyone in this game are "worse gamers" there have been plenty on all servers that are really friendly once you get to know them.

Hell, Trion's gone..and all of their BS with them lol, be a bit more positive with Gamigo, I personally like where they are taking AA and how they are caring for it. Is AA going to back to the "old" way before Trion became greedy? No, not really, but that doesn't mean it isn't going to just shut down or anything..As I always say, "don't blame the game, blame the caretakers that destroyed the game in the first place."

Side note: Also not EVERYONE in Trion were greedy btw..awesome people like Khrolan, Quill, Bigdatadude, and some others actually tried to care for the game, or at least make it a bit better then worse. All I have to say, just tis my opinion.
    A really good game, Devilian, ruined by Trion's greed & shut down quickly without trying to fix it, never turned into a Private server, may this great game next to ArcheAge rest in a long slumber.. -Hoochie and friends 2018

<Immortal Hero's> created 2015
    <Immortal Hero's> rests March 5th, 2018

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2