+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge V 2.5

OMG I want this!!!!!!!!!!

Finally as a heavy PVE gamer, XL have something to present us.This game lacks pve content only 1 end dungeon What THE. I see instanced Puzzle like dungeon,also a new submarine new level of sunken hunting.Hope their next content involves graphics dynamic events ocean waves and so on

Quote Originally Posted by Streamroller View Post
    Finally as a heavy PVE gamer, XL have something to present us.This game lacks pve content only 1 end dungeon What THE. I see instanced Puzzle like dungeon,also a new submarine new level of sunken hunting.Hope their next content involves graphics dynamic events ocean waves and so on
    Yeah double that, I would really love to have some more PvE content mostly dungeons
    People, please stay positive and don't forget to smile !

Isn't it a community manager's job to reply to threads like these, even if it's to say 'I'm not sure of the answer' or something similar? I'm just tired of seeing every cash shop, unable to make a purchase, etc thread pounced on while questions about gameplay and the future of the game go unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDue View Post
    So, what do we get here?

- New buildings, available in the cash shop (NA/EU)
    - Instanced dungeons with tickets sold in the cash shop (NA/EU)
    - Shipwrecks need special balloons (available in the cash shop, NA/EU)
    - New battle pets (available in the cash shop)

Great news, my credit carduh is ready!
    Mine isnīt

Quote Originally Posted by Amyela View Post
    As I recall, they said we are getting 2.0 (I think it was mid september) and we will catch up to KR untill the end of the year, I think that includes the 2.5 patch correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can recall from the last posts/livestream
    2.5 is not included with 1.8 and 2.0. We will never actually catch up to KR but the goal was to shorten the distance from 8 months to 3. or 2 2.5 shouldn't be much farther than 2-3 months after it's release for us. This is after we get 2.0. We would only catch up to KR if they stopped updating.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
    2.5 is not included with 1.8 and 2.0. We will never actually catch up to KR but the goal was to shorten the distance from 8 months to 3. or 2 2.5 shouldn't be much farther than 2-3 months after it's release for us. This is after we get 2.0. We would only catch up to KR if they stopped updating.
    Correct. Even though we are working to "catch up" to the Korean version, there will always be a gap in content due to translation and testing time. The only way to avoid that would be to do all languages at the same time.

Right now we don't have information to announce on 2.5. We're focusing our efforts all on 2.0, as 2.0 is a huge undertaking for us. When we get information on the NA & EU version of 2.5, we will absolutely announce it.

2.5 sounds really great same a s 2.0
    maybe we get 2.5 end of yeahr then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    testing

Pretty sure this is going to be yet another cash grab "update" for NA/EU. That is, once they finish their "testing".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast