+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Inoch's History

https://youtu.be/ndFR9CJBGXs

That was going for our fourth house. Jesus didn't hack, and we cool..
    glasscasket - <dead> #1 RP GUILD INNOCH

Purge didn't buy a house, we got it off of a demo from one of the guys that played on another server that were holding it just to hold it.

Glad we're talking housing though. 100% had to make sure you didn't think were paying people to move packs in.

Err pretty sure I remember the house we gave to sunrise soldiers, Asia, gave to you and thus joined purge. It was the house on the end. We didn't charge people for packs, just wanted free for our faction. RIP.

FYI not trying to discredit purge/void, despite video game politics it's pretty clear as to what you were able to accomplish. You guys dominated the west. Kinda sucks that the one thing that drove chrollo away was pretty much menopausal estrogen demons. When PT disbanded we had a hugger number of actives. After kinda joining pwn it was kinda lame seeing that our guild was bigger. Kinda glad we didn't castle it up, kinda sad we didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by InochOG View Post
    In comes geared randoms from Aranzeb who came to our beloved server of Inoch. For what reason? While some were casted out of the server for being scammers, they couldn't handle the zerg of FC. So when they couldn't handle it, they decided to invade our servers with better gear and offer some "insights" to JD in order to reform the new guild Ayahuasca as officers. And Aya is now essentially FC of Inoch. There is no fair competition or actual strategy; only domination via numbers. Join the zerg or be zerged.

Inoch, I've been here since the launch of the server. I've been here when we all fought over land grabs. I've been here when we all fought over illegal TS tree farms. I've been here when we all fought over castles during Auroria launch and half the people crashed. But at least there was fair competition. I haven't been more ashamed of the server until now. You let a bunch of randoms who know nothing of the server take control and now everyone has to resort to the zergfest. Open your eyes.
    Damn Kahriq, you salty as ffffff. There were at most 10 of us that came to play on Inoch from Aranzeb. Of those, only the following still play: Kurdistan, Ellsworth, Elsmera, Yeunha, Cracky, Kilswitch, and myself. You're telling me that the 7 of us have ruined the server? I mean, hell I wasn't even part of Aya until less than a month ago. Yeah we had some gear (sorry not sorry?) and experience but the fact that Aya is more than those 7 people leads me to believe that there are many others on the East that contributed to Aya's success. Of our group, only Kurdistan is guild lead for Aya (as is Psyche/Furret/Boaner), and Ellsworth and Yeunha are assisting officers as are many others from former east guilds.

Don't talk about Aranzeb and the ForestCrow experience unless you've actually been there since launch to experience what they put on. They have their own style based off of the <RESET> guild in KR version and that is quite different from what Ayahuasca does, believe me.

Also, if you believe 30-40 people in a raid is a zerg...you are in for a VERY rude awakening come the merge.

stfu shuzzah u know nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gazwaz View Post
    stfu shuzzah u know nothing lol
    Lol would you care to explain then? B/c I know you quit AZ East in <genocide> when FC ♥♥♥♥ on everyone, ran to West under the ign Abuzing to join <a team>, ragequit them and went pirate under <no mad>, ragequit them and sold out, rmt'd a mage set and joined <Forestcrow>, then bailed on them b/c you felt you "weren't needed" as you told me when I joined Inoch. So now that you've left Inoch you are...where again? Naima? Aranzeb with FC? Hard to keep track all the places you go.

too long response lol

see link at bottom

I don't care what anyone says...all other guild experiences were ♥♥♥♥ as ♥♥♥♥ compared to Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuzzah View Post
    Damn Kahriq, you salty as ffffff.
    LOL.

But on a real note, honor is earned not exploited. Just sayin, Shuzzah..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast