+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAILED TO LOAD THE GAME dll.

FAILED TO LOAD THE GAME dll.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM!.
    CANT PLAY arche age because of this problem.

"failed to load game dll".

thank you.

I have both Alpha and beta downloaded, started playing alpha, then played a bit of beta, then back to alpha and heard my guild is all playing Beta, so was playing that for a few days with no issues.

Today I get back from watching a movie, and now I am getting "failed to load game DLL" as well

But only when I try to play beta, if I try to play alpha it goes in just fine, but want to play with my guild..

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3

i already did those steps GM fasti.. and nothing its the same Failed to load game dll there isnt an autorepair?

Same problem , steps i followed didnt work. and to be honest.. installing this took me over 2.5hours , download only took 20min though

For me, this was the resolution:

I missed a DLL called "x2game.dll". Might be my antivirus or something which had deleted it, for whatever reason.
    I asked a friend to send it to me, put it in the directory ("...\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\bin32") and it worked.

Maybe check if it's the same dll that's missing for you.
    I could also upload it for you if you don't know anybody personally who you trust (the dll is only 16MB in size).

I have the "x2game.dll",i already reinstalled the game 2time,and i have to reinstall(and redownload all the files) after every pc shutdown?Really?Im out,i will spread the word about this game...

Finally

Hello,
    I also got that problem. Need new download to play, then when exit game and try to play the game again, that ERROR comes again! what theee... replace the game with new one, can play, exit it, then try to play, then boom the message appear again.. big OMG.. BUT I already managed to solve it now (Sorry im not native in english)

In my case, I got this when I run the game at my current OS (W7), "Failed to launch the game dll!"
    "maybe I can play the game on newer OS" I thought, then after I installed new OS (W8) and I COPY the game files from my old W7 to my new W8, it KEEP getting that annoying message (so OS is not the cause, the cause then is in the game files). BUT, before that, in the process of that copying, the WDefender in my new W8 detect many of the DLL files in that game were infected by MALWARE, but I ignore it first. So now after getting the error dll message, I took a look at WDefender and did scan the game folder with that WDefender, cure the dll (there was Trojan also in .exe -.-), got restart, and finally wow SUCCESS to play the game.

So my hypothesis of this issue is that something is interfering the dll files. After playing the game, which means execute the .exe files, the virus infects the game and its dll so that the next tie you tried to play it, the malware already interfered the dll, as cause you got that dll error message.

I don't know if any other antivirus can do this (but I think it will, but sometime there are some tough malware that after being erased, comes again)
    I hope your case is the same with me (caused by malware) and I hope it helps!

After formatting,and win7 reinstall i gave one last chance to this game,after i updated the dx,etc. i started the game.At first,i got in without problem.I knew the problem will appear after restart,so i closed the game and tried again,the magical message just appeared"failed to launch the game dll" (also tried wdefender,not worked)

Hi , those of you who had failed to load game.dll have viruses/malware on your computers just like me , everytime i exit glyph/archeage the game files get courrupted and i need a new bin32 folder .

i fixed this by running microsoft safety scanner followed by malwarebytes followed by HitmanPro total found 1850 malware and fixed/deleted infections that were infecting my game files in archeage and in steam also when i was exiting steam my CS files were infected .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast