+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't come to Ollo.

Don't come to Ollo.

I moved to Ollo months ago and i can tell you that the server is completely awful and everyone who is trying to get you to come here is a desperate lier. The truth is that Ollo is a dead server filled with trolls and exploiters, one alliance controls everything and if you have any hope of end game content or anything resembling balanced PVP you should find another server, i haven't been very active lately, but i want to come back and play as soon as i can get my character off of this low-pop flaming dumpster of a server.

Listen to my warning or you will end up just like me, a resident of the worst server NA.

You sound salty as all hell.
    Please stop spreading lies.

I've played on Ollo from the start.
    I admit, theres always been a single alliance who has controlled the server, but that is going to be the case on every single server you will ever be on.
    There will always be someone deemed the "Strongest"
    Ollo just seems to have guilds where the main focus isn't Faction v Faction, it's more Guild v Guild. (WHICH IN TURN GIVES MORE CONTENT TO EVERYONE)
    The only time guilds come together is for the world events, halcy/mist etc.

If you're not amongst a popular guild and you play solo or apart of a little mini group, you're gonna get shat on in ollo, you needs friends, you need allies.
    All of our players have been playing a long time and we're all classified as "Veterans" on this server.

No server is number 1, stop trying to get people to stay away from ollo, stop spreading ♥♥♥♥ and whining.
    That's the entire reason why you've come to the forum is because you're upset.

Ollo is populated.
    Ollo is guild V guild.
    Ollo has a mixture of everything, drama, purpling, wars, saltiness, but the main thing is, it has CONTENT.

The reason why there's transfer is so you can get content and population which exactly what ollo HAS!
    Why go to a server where you can either carebear and do crap all, or be the strongest 20-man guild because theres no one else.

Dumb ideas. Quit averting people because you're not happy.

MOVE TO OLLO.
    SPARKY

<Dysfunctional>
    Yeah The Boys
    RP Custom Costume Maker
    #OUTRIDERLIFE4EVA

how much are you guys willing to pay (gold) for us to move to Ollo? jk huehuehue

honestly I'm still deciding 60-40 if I stay on revolution or transfer to high-pop

# Kryios is #1 choice for most of people transferring
    # A lot of people giving a bad feedback of Ollo

Rvy
    Nazar - WEST/x-Pirate

Kyrios has a dominate faction too, it's the west faction led bt Gank Bus. If you want to bring over a lot of folks to the east side to help balance Kyrios then do so, outherwise go Ollo.

Agreed, Ollo as much as everyone thinks is unbalanced is actually in a great position.
    I think it's very balanced when it comes to damage wise.
    It's just depends which guild is in which alliance as to what determines to balance of power.
    We only recently got rid of all the exploiters to kyrios when they got banned.
    Ollo has never been better! all 70+ players in the guild im apart of <Zealous> have never had as much fun before!
    SPARKY

<Dysfunctional>
    Yeah The Boys
    RP Custom Costume Maker
    #OUTRIDERLIFE4EVA

Quote Originally Posted by Sparki View Post

I admit, theres always been a single alliance who has controlled the server, but that is going to be the case on every single server you will ever be on.
    Ollo just seems to have guilds where the main focus isn't Faction v Faction, it's more Guild v Guild. (WHICH IN TURN GIVES MORE CONTENT TO EVERYONE)

If you're not amongst a popular guild and you play solo or apart of a little mini group, you're gonna get shat on in ollo, you needs friends, you need allies.
    All of our players have been playing a long time and we're all classified as "Veterans" on this server.

No server is number 1, stop trying to get people to stay away from ollo, stop spreading ♥♥♥♥ and whining.

Ollo is populated.
    Ollo is guild V guild.
    Ollo has a mixture of everything, drama, purpling, wars, saltiness, but the main thing is, it has CONTENT.

The reason why there's transfer is so you can get content and population which exactly what ollo HAS!
    Why go to a server where you can either carebear and do crap all, or be the strongest 20-man guild because theres no one else.

MOVE TO OLLO.
    So you admit that all of the established guilds are just going to farm anyone who comes to our server because they arent going to be part of the guilds who already exist and therefore will become 'Content' for said guilds. Ollo has an established alliance who will only get bigger if they need to ward off potential newcomers. I've heard that everyone is working together now so there is no pvp and everyone can get their Kraken or Anthalon updates, this is the kind of BS i've come to expect from Ollo, Nobody really wants to fight and they create massive zerg alliances between teams just to ensure that nobody can get in their way of holding hands.

There are plenty of other high population servers; Kyrios, Aranzeb; i'm sure those servers are competitive and have real pvp. Ollo might as well be a pve server.

avoid.

#wtbtransfer

Quote Originally Posted by Sparki View Post

Ollo is populated.
    Ollo is guild V guild.

MOVE TO OLLO.
    "I admit, theres always been a single alliance who has controlled the server, but that is going to be the case on every single server you will ever be on."

Not on Tahyang. Power shifts occur monthly.

There's a plethora of small guilds on Tahyang, so you don't need some zerg guild to do anything.

Tahyang is populated.
    West outnumber East but due to the amount of roleplayers on the west and the amount of small guilds it's equal in force. TRULY EQUAL.
    Tahyang west is HEAVY DRAMA with a ton of small-medium sized guilds. Tahyang east is laid back with a few medium-large sized guilds.

You can be the strongest guild on the server with a good 20-man team, and there are PLENTY of people.

MOVE TO TAHYANG, don't be a sucker and join that junk ollo server.

Legit the last 2 weeks we've had constant hour by hour kraken fights.
    Hour by hour anthalon fights.
    Day by day abyssals.
    KGB/Fiery v Zealous/Mirage, and every other guilds popping in, (Relentless, Rebellion, Takeda, Plenty more)
    Clearly you have zero idea what goes on in this server.

And as i just said. Archeage is NOT a game you can play solo.
    So i'll stick to my original statement, if you come to ollo solo or a little group of friends you will most likely be overwhelmed.
    Plus who even said that any of these well established guilds won't be after new members?
    Are you high?
    You legit sound mad asf.
    If anyone from any other server has a well established alliance or guild, please move here.
    Contest everyone, make friends, make enemies.
    These transfers are about content, not for a player who needs to find a server to run his cheese pack to solis and not get ganked.
    And then have ZERO reason to even have an end game goal because theres no f*****g content!?
    SPARKY

<Dysfunctional>
    Yeah The Boys
    RP Custom Costume Maker
    #OUTRIDERLIFE4EVA

If the people want content, why would they come to Ollo where all of the endgame content is locked up by one gigantic alliance who are willing to make deals so they can remain on top?

People can do what they want, i don't really care, i keep seeing all of this disingenuous Ollo hype and i figured i'd warn them what they would actually be getting into, as soon as tranfers open up im getting the hell out of here, plenty of other players have liquidated their gear and gone to Kyrios or Aranzeb, taking a massive hit to their overall worth just so they could leave, you only get one free transfer if you are lucky enough to have one, don't use it going to Ollo lol, you'll be using your paid one to real server later.

Im from Ollo and i can confirm everything BURMAN said is true Ollo was strong back in the days now is 100% s**t i wonder if we can transfer to other servers when the merge start i will be more than happy to move ,there is a reason why ''few'' ppl want more on ollo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast