+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't come to Ollo.

Ollo has and remains to be one of the strongest servers going. Even at game quiet times in AA NA time span it has never been the case that every plot of land on the south continents are not filled. Yes people quit from time to time and obviously that's good it creates space for new people to grow.

The PvP is one of the best in terms team fights. There was for a long time a huge imbalance with one side blendering the ♥♥♥♥ out of the rest, but now especially since the West has been reformed with power being centered into 2 guilds there PvP has been getting a lot better.

Yes there are cross faction alliances. Yes there extremely geared people. Yes world bosses are contested and fought for, but you don't have to be super geared to get in on this. Plenty of the top guilds are recruiting.

Our AH cluster is active also. After the honor exploit bans came out we got rid of most of our scum greifers like TT6, who spend all day just afking at bridges etc.

I re rolled in Feburary, best choice I've made.

Every single one of the people complaining in this thread about how bad ollo is are all the people who complain about getting blocked at bridges on other posts, kek! <3
    You complained about moving from other servers because they were ♥♥♥♥ and now you're complaining about this one.
    Clearly the servers aren't the problem here peeps :')
    It's you guys because you hate losing packs or not "winning"
    Zealous isn't even winning and we're not in this "winning" alliance and we having a blast! kek!
    SPARKY

<Dysfunctional>
    Yeah The Boys
    RP Custom Costume Maker
    #OUTRIDERLIFE4EVA

Yes come to Ollo, It is true PresidentObama plays on Ollo. Gm's can verify it if they choose. Made the name months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparki View Post
    Every single one of the people complaining in this thread about how bad ollo is are all the people who complain about getting blocked at bridges on other posts, kek! <3
    You complained about moving from other servers because they were ♥♥♥♥ and now you're complaining about this one.
    Clearly the servers aren't the problem here peeps :')
    It's you guys because you hate losing packs or not "winning"
    Zealous isn't even winning and we're not in this "winning" alliance and we having a blast! kek!
    And then when you look closer and realize that you're the one basically begging for more ppl,what will be the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by BURMAN View Post
    The truth is that Ollo is a dead server filled with trolls and exploiters,
    This is something no player from ollo can deny seeing as every poster on this forum I've seen from ollo straight up trolls and the fact that half their players (obviously not literally half) got banned for exploiting.

I moved to Ollo months ago and i can tell you that the server is completely awful and everyone who is trying to get you to come here is a desperate lier. The truth is that Ollo is a dead server filled with trolls and exploiters, one alliance controls everything and if you have any hope of end game content or anything resembling balanced PVP you should find another server, i haven't been very active lately, but i want to come back and play as soon as i can get my character off of this low-pop flaming dumpster of a server.

Listen to my warning or you will end up just like me, a resident of the worst server NA.
    why is everyone hating on ollo all of a sudden? what happened?
    EX - #1 Ollo ★★ Carebear ★★ EX-Pirate

Morpheus - East - Youtrippin

Reckoning - West - Skillsonfleek

Nui- West - Youtrippin

P2w? Ha P2lose

I moved to Ollo months ago and i can tell you that the server is completely awful and everyone who is trying to get you to come here is a desperate lier. The truth is that Ollo is a dead server filled with trolls and exploiters, one alliance controls everything and if you have any hope of end game content or anything resembling balanced PVP you should find another server, i haven't been very active lately, but i want to come back and play as soon as i can get my character off of this low-pop flaming dumpster of a server.

Listen to my warning or you will end up just like me, a resident of the worst server NA.
    Ollo, a dead server? FAIL TROLL!!
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

To anyone pondering Ollo v Kyrios...

Make a test character on each and you'll quickly see that Ollo's AH cluster (2) is much much poorer than Kyrios' cluster (1). I'm currently on Tayhang (2), and you're not very likely to see an ayanad most days of the week. I made an alt on Kyrios and they had 6 pages of delphinad weapons, 4-5 ayanad gears, and 3 ayanad weapons. Prices were much more reasonable, because it's a higher population cluster, and more people = more goods + less gold to go around = less inflation. For example, APEX is about 60g cheaper on AH1 vs. AH2.

My advice? Sell everything you have on your current cluster and move to AH1 when you can. You'll quickly realize how dead your former server group was.

If the people want content, why would they come to Ollo where all of the endgame content is locked up by one gigantic alliance who are willing to make deals so they can remain on top?

People can do what they want, i don't really care, i keep seeing all of this disingenuous Ollo hype and i figured i'd warn them what they would actually be getting into, as soon as tranfers open up im getting the hell out of here, plenty of other players have liquidated their gear and gone to Kyrios or Aranzeb, taking a massive hit to their overall worth just so they could leave, you only get one free transfer if you are lucky enough to have one, don't use it going to Ollo lol, you'll be using your paid one to real server later.
    I tip my hat off to you sir, I couldn't have said it better.

Just look at the forums closely, you'll see it's the same sore bad trolls posting because they ran out of people to manipulate. Server's immune to their bs, forums are the only place they can exist.

I'm in relentless and I'm having a great time PVPing on Ollo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast