+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Nekomimi Cafe has appeared on alpha server!

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by Isakura View Post
    Very creative & nicely done! Will make sure to stop by to have a look-see. =)
    You're kidding, right? It's a bunch of girls dressed as cats pictures spread across all the house's walls. Where's creativity there?

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Quifer View Post
    You're kidding, right? It's a bunch of girls dressed as cats pictures spread across all the house's walls. Where's creativity there?
    Not so much in the pictures, as the menu and the general idea/theme of a cafe. Pictures are just background. Besides, I've seen weirder stuff on the walls in my city.
    Adventurer - Murderous raider with delusions of grandeur

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,160
    This amazing and such a creative idea- a little cafee with food, drinks and music
    I cannot wait to see other things that people come up with too
    Well done!

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    north of Caerdnord , Haranya
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks all who have liked this post. I will most likely just be playing on my guilds server and not any specific (non official) RP server. That being said I really can't wait to see what others come up as well. And yes the pictures on walls are girls with dressed up as cats mostly because the theme in the cafe is nekomimi.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFell View Post
    Thanks all who have liked this post. I will most likely just be playing on my guilds server and not any specific (non official) RP server. That being said I really can't wait to see what others come up as well. And yes the pictures on walls are girls with dressed up as cats mostly because the theme in the cafe is nekomimi.
    Daww, I was hoping as a random player to pay you to have drinks/cakes in your cafe
    Won a beta key yay! Also still looking for friends, so hit me up if you want to be friends.

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    188
    This is so freaking awesome! You guys are one of the main reasons this game is worth playing

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    483
    Nice to see a change of pace from your ''typical dream house''.

    Just make sure not to leave the door open for everyone, you may be hunted down and killed as sport as soon as they realize what's going on/ or if they hate the lolli theme

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    north of Caerdnord , Haranya
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzyr View Post
    Nice to see a change of pace from your ''typical dream house''.

    Just make sure not to leave the door open for everyone, you may be hunted down and killed as sport as soon as they realize what's going on/ or if they hate the lolli theme
    Thats why I placed the house in safe zone

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    209
    I don't understand why people like sexualized cat children but I think it's awesome that Archeage lets you express yourself with your house.

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    north of Caerdnord , Haranya
    Posts
    1,086
    Going to resurrect this thread as seen more people interested on roleplaying in ArcheAge on the forums lately. Again just giving a heads up to new people of what you can achieve ingame with little creativity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts