Tldr

tl;dr
    <Blueberries>

Quote Originally Posted by Meepsies View Post
    same
    UZI
    <Washed Up>

Rage Quit

tl;dr: You're a coward. That is the essence of this story. When you knew Mumjuggler was stealing from members and were confronted, instead of making a hard but correct choice, you cowardly stayed silent. When confronted by rumors of Eclipse merging with Legacy, instead of acting like the leader you were supposed to be and explaining, you were a coward and stayed silent until four days before the merge happened.

When your members were asking for promised compensation to help with their potion purchase for raiding nonstop and they were being ridiculed by a grandiose narcissist leadership, again, you ignored the difficult path of standing up for your friends and stayed silent like a coward. And when, by your own admission, we were worked to death with no recompense for our loyalty, and we left to reclaim the spirit that once was Eclipse, you continued on your path of cowardice. You did not say goodbye gently. You lashed out and created false propaganda against those who were tired. You infused hatred into those who stayed behind, creating villains where there absolutely were none. You continued the pattern of being a coward.

You named yourself a leader. Leaders have to make extremely difficult choices for the betterment of the members who look up to them. Leaders do not lie about thievery. Leaders do not lie about important decisions until the midnight hour. Leaders do not stay silent when their members are being falsely promised, then ridiculed. And leaders do not turn their own internal struggle into an outward lashing against people who were tired of the entire farce and stood up for what they felt was right. You tell a story and so I tell our side.

You're a coward Lindsay. And if you hadn't been, this story and our server could have had a much more fulfilling story. I don't blame you for everything. Far from it. There are many situations beyond your control that collided into the perfect storm. But how you chose to act on these situations played a very important role in the outcome. Just as how we who left chose to do so. And in the end, can you blame us for leaving after everything you wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by Meiune View Post
    tl;dr: You're a coward. That is the essence of this story. When you knew Mumjuggler was stealing from members and were confronted, instead of making a hard but correct choice, you cowardly stayed silent. When confronted by rumors of Eclipse merging with Legacy, instead of acting like the leader you were supposed to be and explaining, you were a coward and stayed silent until four days before the merge happened.

When your members were asking for promised compensation to help with their potion purchase for raiding nonstop and they were being ridiculed by a grandiose narcissist leadership, again, you ignored the difficult path of standing up for your friends and stayed silent like a coward. And when, by your own admission, we were worked to death with no recompense for our loyalty, and we left to reclaim the spirit that once was Eclipse, you continued on your path of cowardice. You did not say goodbye gently. You lashed out and created false propaganda against those who were tired. You infused hatred into those who stayed behind, creating villains where there absolutely were none. You continued the pattern of being a coward.

You named yourself a leader. Leaders have to make extremely difficult choices for the betterment of the members who look up to them. Leaders do not lie about thievery. Leaders do not lie about important decisions until the midnight hour. Leaders do not stay silent when their members are being falsely promised, then ridiculed. And leaders do not turn their own internal struggle into an outward lashing against people who were tired of the entire farce and stood up for what they felt was right. You tell a story and so I tell our side.

You're a coward Lindsay. And if you hadn't been, this story and our server could have had a much more fulfilling story. I don't blame you for everything. Far from it. There are many situations beyond your control that collided into the perfect storm. But how you chose to act on these situations played a very important role in the outcome. Just as how we who left chose to do so. And in the end, can you blame us for leaving after everything you wrote?
    tl;dr
    <Blueberries>

Quote Originally Posted by Meiune View Post

Weak minded is the word I'd use

I thought it was cool seeing all those names that I don't see or hear from anymore, like Croney and Randy and Gray, and remembering a lot of things that happened back when getting a galleon was tough and there were no merchant ships or farm carts. I enjoyed reading it, regardless of my feelings towards the way Legacy was run during my time as an officer and in my absence.

the efforttttttttttt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast