+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Enla

To anyone who tl:dr, you should not be so dismissive. Im not a fan of our new Enla brothers and sisters, but this tale was elegantly written. Thank you, Andromeda

10/10
    Sailing Sultan, Master of the Deep
    Wanderer AKA Greenjello
    Naima/Kraken
    ._ _
    | | | ._
    | | |_| | ArcheAge Cannons Comparison (EN)
    | __|_| | ArcheAge Interactive Decor Guide
    |/ .__/ | Ionnu's Tradepack Calculator
    .\_/___/

RNGesus helps those who help themsel.... awe who am I kidding, he helps no one.

Red face That was something Special

Very impressive and amazing. I believe it was vey well written and the passion of whole thing. It makes me want to try and join Legacy. Great Job.
    Server Name: Kraken Main Characters Name: LoganKain Class: Farmer LVL: 55
    Guild Page: Thunder Kittens Official Twitch Page:Leopold Kain
    < Kraken Sub - Reddit >

Quote Originally Posted by Aserghui View Post
    To anyone who tl:dr, you should not be so dismissive. Im not a fan of our new Enla brothers and sisters, but this tale was elegantly written. Thank you, Andromeda

10/10
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Meiune View Post
    tl;dr: You're a coward. That is the essence of this story. When you knew Mumjuggler was stealing from members and were confronted, instead of making a hard but correct choice, you cowardly stayed silent. When confronted by rumors of Eclipse merging with Legacy, instead of acting like the leader you were supposed to be and explaining, you were a coward and stayed silent until four days before the merge happened.

When your members were asking for promised compensation to help with their potion purchase for raiding nonstop and they were being ridiculed by a grandiose narcissist leadership, again, you ignored the difficult path of standing up for your friends and stayed silent like a coward. And when, by your own admission, we were worked to death with no recompense for our loyalty, and we left to reclaim the spirit that once was Eclipse, you continued on your path of cowardice. You did not say goodbye gently. You lashed out and created false propaganda against those who were tired. You infused hatred into those who stayed behind, creating villains where there absolutely were none. You continued the pattern of being a coward.

You named yourself a leader. Leaders have to make extremely difficult choices for the betterment of the members who look up to them. Leaders do not lie about thievery. Leaders do not lie about important decisions until the midnight hour. Leaders do not stay silent when their members are being falsely promised, then ridiculed. And leaders do not turn their own internal struggle into an outward lashing against people who were tired of the entire farce and stood up for what they felt was right. You tell a story and so I tell our side.

You're a coward Lindsay. And if you hadn't been, this story and our server could have had a much more fulfilling story. I don't blame you for everything. Far from it. There are many situations beyond your control that collided into the perfect storm. But how you chose to act on these situations played a very important role in the outcome. Just as how we who left chose to do so. And in the end, can you blame us for leaving after everything you wrote?
    Are you stupid? Nobody in our immediate circle of leadership knew what mum was doing until it was pretty much too late. And when we did decide to do something about it we only really had one choice. Sure you can throw accusations at the guy and put him on blast right then and there but....think about it stupid...if you put him on blast right then and there what happens to the other 120 people as a result? They leave, the guild cracks, and you wind up with the forceful situation having to occur. Not the delightful well organized merge. No one ever confronted me with it outside of a handful of leadership that thought something was up. So...we handled it. And instead of making the stupid decision and blowing up the spot we gathered more info and contacted our neighbors. Turns out our neighbors weren't stupid either, and also knew something was up. Thus, Megacy happened.
    Think about it stupid, had that not happened your potato loving self would have never seen a Kraken or an anthalon or a dahuta in your entire gameplay experience. You'd be sitting on your ♥♥♥, picking potatoes and yelling for help when your stuff gets stolen like every other carebear there is on this game. Your little group of potatoes has never been fighters, everybody knew that, the difference was not everybody accepted it. You agreed to go into the merger and agreed to joining a power guild, you didn't have to join the show of Enla, you could have stayed at home picked potatoes and nobody would have cared except maybe purge or arconos carebear tear collectors as they farmed your ♥♥♥ from solzreed to sandeep taking everything you think you own.
    You're a carebear, post that merger legacy shifted away from that and you weren't ready. This isn't about pots....cmon people like you spend 8+ hours a day on their farm earning money and in most cases have more money than the hardcore pvpers, so if you can't afford pots, but the pvpers can why would anyone beg you to stay after that shift? Wtf are you spending your money on? Cause it obviously ain't gear because the pvpers out gear you and take your ♥♥♥♥ on a regular basis. It ain't pots because you complain when you have to use them. So wtf are you buying? Oh right....potatoes.

I saw loki comment on this and for the sake of a clear comparison, think of it like this, No hesitation has thunderkittens members in it, they then merge with Fatality, while you guys are out killing anthalon etc the thunderkittens members die constantly, avoid pvp, and potato farm 90% of the day. You call the entire merged guild to a fight, no hesitation members show up, fatality members show up, but all of the thunderkittens are out roleplaying in mirage isle. Now, you guys finally kill red dragon, and all of the thunderkittens want red dragon loot first, they also want weekly pay, why? Just cause, even though they don't show up to anything important, and when they do show up they ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about having to play the game or when a pvp happens during one of those events they log the ♥♥♥♥ out.
    You can call me what you want, I did what I had to do to get the people who followed me to see end game content. The ones who stayed are powerful as ♥♥♥♥ now and in most cases can handle themselves 1v2 and in extreme cases 1v5. You can call me a coward, but at least I'm not sitting on my hands begging for mercy as I get rick rolled by pirates wearing GHA....yeah....you got rekt by scrubs after you left. And then after your guild was done ♥♥♥♥ talking and had to face a real player you screamed bloody murder again and tried to get every carebear on the server to help you and still got rolled.
    If I'm a coward, you're an entitled scavenger, sit on your hands waiting for hand outs, stand around abyssal waiting for free ♥♥♥♥ without pvping the opposition, I ♥♥♥♥in hate that carebear ♥♥♥♥.
    5 of your guys stood around me on an island talking ♥♥♥♥, and after I murdered the 5 of them repeatedly they had the audacity to not only keep respawning, but kept talking ♥♥♥♥ right after and getting rolled again....solo. All I'm saying is, if you're going to agree to join a power guild, or attempt to become some kind of global political factor can you please get your weight up first before you leave the potato field? No ones forcing you to go on, if you're tired, go to sleep. But don't come ♥♥♥♥♥ing to me acting like I pissed in your cheerios when I've done nothing but try to elevate potatoes to their maximum fighting potential since launch.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda Delux View Post
    Are you stupid? Nobody in our immediate circle of leadership knew what mum was doing until it was pretty much too late. And when we did decide to do something about it we only really had one choice. Sure you can throw accusations at the guy and put him on blast right then and there but....think about it stupid...if you put him on blast right then and there what happens to the other 120 people as a result? They leave, the guild cracks, and you wind up with the forceful situation having to occur. Not the delightful well organized merge. No one ever confronted me with it outside of a handful of leadership that thought something was up. So...we handled it. And instead of making the stupid decision and blowing up the spot we gathered more info and contacted our neighbors. Turns out our neighbors weren't stupid either, and also knew something was up. Thus, Megacy happened.
    Think about it stupid, had that not happened your potato loving self would have never seen a Kraken or an anthalon or a dahuta in your entire gameplay experience. You'd be sitting on your ♥♥♥, picking potatoes and yelling for help when your stuff gets stolen like every other carebear there is on this game. Your little group of potatoes has never been fighters, everybody knew that, the difference was not everybody accepted it. You agreed to go into the merger and agreed to joining a power guild, you didn't have to join the show of Enla, you could have stayed at home picked potatoes and nobody would have cared except maybe purge or arconos carebear tear collectors as they farmed your ♥♥♥ from solzreed to sandeep taking everything you think you own.
    You're a carebear, post that merger legacy shifted away from that and you weren't ready. This isn't about pots....cmon people like you spend 8+ hours a day on their farm earning money and in most cases have more money than the hardcore pvpers, so if you can't afford pots, but the pvpers can why would anyone beg you to stay after that shift? Wtf are you spending your money on? Cause it obviously ain't gear because the pvpers out gear you and take your ♥♥♥♥ on a regular basis. It ain't pots because you complain when you have to use them. So wtf are you buying? Oh right....potatoes.

I saw loki comment on this and for the sake of a clear comparison, think of it like this, No hesitation has thunderkittens members in it, they then merge with Fatality, while you guys are out killing anthalon etc the thunderkittens members die constantly, avoid pvp, and potato farm 90% of the day. You call the entire merged guild to a fight, no hesitation members show up, fatality members show up, but all of the thunderkittens are out roleplaying in mirage isle. Now, you guys finally kill red dragon, and all of the thunderkittens want red dragon loot first, they also want weekly pay, why? Just cause, even though they don't show up to anything important, and when they do show up they ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan about having to play the game or when a pvp happens during one of those events they log the ♥♥♥♥ out.
    You can call me what you want, I did what I had to do to get the people who followed me to see end game content. The ones who stayed are powerful as ♥♥♥♥ now and in most cases can handle themselves 1v2 and in extreme cases 1v5. You can call me a coward, but at least I'm not sitting on my hands begging for mercy as I get rick rolled by pirates wearing GHA....yeah....you got rekt by scrubs after you left. And then after your guild was done ♥♥♥♥ talking and had to face a real player you screamed bloody murder again and tried to get every carebear on the server to help you and still got rolled.
    If I'm a coward, you're an entitled scavenger, sit on your hands waiting for hand outs, stand around abyssal waiting for free ♥♥♥♥ without pvping the opposition, I ♥♥♥♥in hate that carebear ♥♥♥♥.
    5 of your guys stood around me on an island talking ♥♥♥♥, and after I murdered the 5 of them repeatedly they had the audacity to not only keep respawning, but kept talking ♥♥♥♥ right after and getting rolled again....solo. All I'm saying is, if you're going to agree to join a power guild, or attempt to become some kind of global political factor can you please get your weight up first before you leave the potato field? No ones forcing you to go on, if you're tired, go to sleep. But don't come ♥♥♥♥♥ing to me acting like I pissed in your cheerios when I've done nothing but try to elevate potatoes to their maximum fighting potential since launch.
    oh man

Lmfao
    FATALITY

What the ♥♥♥♥...... whatever, someone hand me my popcorn.
    It just doesn't make sense IRL.
    <Old Fatality>

pls dont tell me people actually read this
    Phazed
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Skillz1337 View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Zee the Pirate, Youtube Channel
    I AM A PIRATE ~ SALT QUEEN
    DEAD SEA PIRATES! AHOY ME HEARTIES, Do what you want cuz a PIRATE IS FREE!
    Blueberry 'Outlaw' 2015 - Current and forever.
    NA: Vengeance, MAGERUNNER PRO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
    You should be grateful someone finds the time, energy, and money to grief you. It's the closest thing to love archeage has
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    Please remember that we may all live in Erenor, but it is a mistake to assume we play the same game as you.

Ive seen this syndrome before on DR. House. Its from severe deficiency of sun light. Please unplug your computer and throw it out the window. Then go directly outside and sit there for 48 hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast