+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Anniversary Event Missions

  1. #41
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by macken88 View Post
    Hi guys

    I am going off for few days and i am wondering if i will get emails with new event items (mission boxes, trees) and if they will be able to use later?
    Barring an official response, the quests will last until the end of the event (~20 from now), the trees however seem to be on their own timer of 24 hrs from sending of the mail. So you'll get the quests, but might lose a few trees in the mean time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorus View Post
    Join a rift and quest is done +500 honor
    This is how I did my 50 cert one on the first day, quick and easy.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    60
    Those mission boxes having a CD to open them when received once a day is very annoying as I am now unable to open till tomorrow my quests due to my play times with being a shift worker. Can we consider Why they need a timer to them?? Shouldn't sending them to us at 2am est be enough? Will I even have time to open them before the event deletes them? I play everyday and am not sure why we made an event with such funny timers.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    630
    Quote Originally Posted by Ami View Post
    Those mission boxes having a CD to open them when received once a day is very annoying as I am now unable to open till tomorrow my quests due to my play times with being a shift worker. Can we consider Why they need a timer to them?? Shouldn't sending them to us at 2am est be enough? Will I even have time to open them before the event deletes them? I play everyday and am not sure why we made an event with such funny timers.
    I made a similar post on the page just before this one and it was completely ignored but yes I was confused about that myself, seems rather redundant and quite annoying to add a cool down to an item that already has a timer on it...

  4. #44
    Hey Mr. Quillodon, this might be redundant because of the evol... err, merges, but I gotta ask: Is it Nebe or Neve? And Inoch or Enoch? If I found out that I've invested a year playing on a server that was an error for the beginning... I fear for my health.

  5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #45
    Localization Editor Quillodon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakaze View Post
    Hey Mr. Quillodon, this might be redundant because of the evol... err, merges, but I gotta ask: Is it Nebe or Neve? And Inoch or Enoch? If I found out that I've invested a year playing on a server that was an error for the beginning... I fear for my health.
    Hello Yamakaze!

    As a big ol' lore nerd, I'm happy you're so invested in the names of Erenor's gods! I know there's been some discussion among the players about a few of them, since in some cases you can apparently translate the korean names a couple of different ways. So if it helps, I can tell you that Trion's official english localizations are Nebe and Inoch.

    With that said: I just did a search through our files to make sure we're 100% consistent, and came up with oooone instance in the Perinoor Ruins where some actors are rehearsing the story of the twelve adventurers. The actor that is playing Inoch is mistakenly named "Enoch's Understudy." So that must've slipped by us.

    If that's what has you worried, FEAR NOT! I will fix it right now =)

    Cheers,
    -Quill

    EDIT: Wait, what is this doing in a thread about anniversary boxes? Yama y u do dis =(

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Mission: 50 Red Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 99 Orange Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 150 Yellow Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 200 Green Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: Use 100 Labor!
    Mission: Use 150 Labor!
    Mission: Use 500 Labor!
    Mission: Use 1000 Labor!
    Mission: Use 1 Firework!
    Mission: Use 3 Fireworks!
    Mission: Use 5 Fireworks!
    Mission: Use 10 Fireworks!
    Mission: Craft 10 Ingots!
    Mission: Craft 10 Leather!
    Mission: Craft 10 Lumber!
    Mission: Craft 10 Stone Bricks!

    Light off some fireworks, craft a few bricks, viciously slaughter the entire fox population of solzreed peninsula in a genocidal quest for colorful pieces of paper...

    You know. Just ArcheAge things.
    FYI the first four Missions don't work. I have posted this on the bugs thread and now 2.0 is on live servers, with this not having been fixed. Is there something I am missing here? I have looked and it makes no indication of it being mob specific.
    My Take On Things? Don't Be A ♥♥♥♥♥♥!
    Amaean~NA Trigg~EU Rong~PTS

  7. #47
    Senior Member Mudbone827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Co.
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyome View Post
    FYI the first four Missions don't work. I have posted this on the bugs thread and now 2.0 is on live servers, with this not having been fixed. Is there something I am missing here? I have looked and it makes no indication of it being mob specific.
    I did those and got credit. On one of them I got left with one of those certs in my inventory(forget which color).
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

    Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

  8. #48
    I did one of them and got credit, but now, I can't find any mob that will give me credit on the quests. I don't know what to do.

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    11
    Are the certs bugged cause im on hanure server i have to get 150 yellow certs but each mob i kill doesnt drop anything at all, is there a way to fix this bug or is it forever broken :/

  10. #50

    I also...

    realy want to know whats going on, cant get any of these from mobs at all.

    Mission: 50 Red Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 99 Orange Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 150 Yellow Anniversary Certificates
    Mission: 200 Green Anniversary Certificates

    and i have several of those quests so i will miss the weps on several chars if you dont get them working ;(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts