+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Saph FOV Mod bugged, This seems a bit game breaking... @scapes

  1. #1

    Saph FOV Mod bugged, This seems a bit game breaking... @scapes

    During an application process with PRX , ( not me ) I seen some screenshots posted by a "Akidadus" from PRX in his screenshot this is not Ctrl +F12 camera mode..
    This is a FoV mod.
    -Before everyone says its legal-
    The Saph FoV mod is legal because it doesn't zoom out very far unless it bugs out.
















    Being able to see the Entire arena and over boxes is a bit game breaking...
    Seeing someone poof behind a box because your FoV is way past 90 is game breaking.
    need some clarification on using something this broken is actually intended.
    And further too someone saying Ctrl F12 no.. you can't move during it and in some of them you can clearly see him moving while taking the SS.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    - Away -
    Posts
    10,309
    You have to realize that Trion always sides with cheaters.

  3. #3
    Yes I know. but it's seeming more and more people are using this... where they aren't using "radar hacks" they are able to see about x16+ the normal vision and the normal fov mod that scapes said was okay to use.

  4. #4
    What Scapes he's not with AA for long time you can find him in http://forums.deviliangame.com/ you mean Celestrata maybe?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
    What Scapes he's not with AA for long time you can find him in http://forums.deviliangame.com/ you mean Cele maybe
    Hopefully someone who can shed some light if going past 90 FOV and making it completely game breaking was intended.. because its to the point pvp is starting to get dull when people can see you from over a mile away.
    The saph mod doesn't allow this intense of vision as you can see in the screenshot he can see over the crates / to the other side of the arena and see when people come out / attack the turrets.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    499
    They've already said that FoV mod is legal, and they haven't changed their stance since then. http://puu.sh/hLSYe/f06ba3a5ed.png

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkaleus View Post
    They've already said that FoV mod is legal, and they haven't changed their stance since then. http://puu.sh/hLSYe/f06ba3a5ed.png
    Scapes Said that the Saph FoV mod is legal.
    The saph FoV mod is only 90 unless you bug it out which is what people are doing.
    and being able to see all of freedich (as an example) is pretty game breaking.
    With the Saph FoV mod that was approved you can barely see anything more than what you can now.
    Which its easily bugged ( tested on pts ) and you can see over walls and much more... that guy 80m away from you who poofs into stealth behind a wall you can see that too.
    Got these Screenshots from a PRX member after he was trying to say they don't mod...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    222
    The decision to allow any 3rd party mods whatsoever was incredibly stupid, this doesn't really change that fact.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekhua View Post
    Scapes Said that the Saph FoV mod is legal.
    The saph FoV mod is only 90 unless you bug it out which is what people are doing.
    and being able to see all of freedich (as an example) is pretty game breaking.
    With the Saph FoV mod that was approved you can barely see anything more than what you can now.
    Which its easily bugged ( tested on pts ) and you can see over walls and much more... that guy 80m away from you who poofs into stealth behind a wall you can see that too.
    Got these Screenshots from a PRX member after he was trying to say they don't mod...
    They don't care about FoV mods in general. There were screenshots from Aranzeb where the player was zoomed about a mile out and nothing was done about it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,655
    just an fyi

    FoV past 90 doesnt make the camera zoom that far.

    however camera_max_dist does.
    We're not obligated to PvP you - Salphira 2015 #pve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts