+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: can a RM/903/Stepdown ~ other west that help pls confirm

Quote Originally Posted by gamedoesntwork View Post
    I wouldnt believe a single thing Juddok says. He is notorious for saying one thing and doing something else. It wouldnt surprise me if there were a private deal set up that benefited only him.
    I am cool with people having a perception of me, right or wrong. I just hope it's based on actual facts. So...whoever you are (I am using my in-game name, how about you grow some balls and do the same), notorious implies I do it so much, that is becomes a part of what people know me for. Can you give even one example? god forbid two? I only say this because I am pretty easy going guy when it comes to this stuff, and am very straight forward. I would love to here where I have been "saying one thing, and doing another". Any actual examples at all?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    im asking wether WTF just took the loot, i mean ive been told mooon has the bow and thundahawk has the glider, what did the other guilds get for helping
    a sword, a generous percentage of the liquidated assets attained from the previously attained Red Dragon loot, pvp, the satisfaction of slam dunking FC into a dumpster.

What did FRONTLINE get for helping? the opportunity to get his abyssal ♥♥♥♥ took by FC at a later date?
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    a sword, a generous percentage of the liquidated assets attained from the previously attained Red Dragon loot, pvp, the satisfaction of slam dunking FC into a dumpster.

What did FRONTLINE get for helping? the opportunity to get his abyssal ♥♥♥♥ took by FC at a later date?
    what is a frontline

The one pub FC managed to pull when they told east faction that West was all over dragon.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

I can't speak for anyone else since all will have varied opinions on the subject, but I feel that all the guilds, including iWTF, have been fair with loot drops from content I and/or my guild has participated in with the guilds from the West. In the end lets be honest most of the drops from the dragon are pretty much trash unless you are really lucky, just my ignorant two cents, peace
    Kehaulani, Aranzeb West [Step Down] Officer
    "War does not determine who is right, only who is LEFT" -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by kealani View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else since all will have varied opinions on the subject, but I feel that all the guilds, including iWTF, have been fair with loot drops from content I and/or my guild has participated in with the guilds from the West. In the end lets be honest most of the drops from the dragon are pretty much trash unless you are really lucky, just my ignorant two cents, peace
    dang someone actually noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by Agk View Post
    dang someone actually noticed that
    Good talk.

UDL

Tombs

Quote Originally Posted by Tombz View Post
    Good talk.

is that a gif from 1994 ultima online forums

Quote Originally Posted by Agk View Post
    is that a gif from 1994 ultima online forums
    I took it from here...

UDL

Tombs

Quote Originally Posted by Tombz View Post
    I took it from here...

it seems like that person is not wearing any gear now that you can see the full quality of the video

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast