+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: can a RM/903/Stepdown ~ other west that help pls confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Zazenss View Post
    Do u guys want me to spill the beans on everything?

none of the guilds have nothing to say?
    qt

Drama thread, im not even in iwtf, or any guild involved and i could figure this out. Propaganda fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubcake View Post
    Drama thread, im not even in iwtf, or any guild involved and i could figure this out. Propaganda fail.
    i actually want to no if its true that WTF has 2/3 dragon loot already and hasnt given anything to the other guilds yet and seeing how none of the other guilds have yet to say anything its probably true
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrolyte View Post
    Who ever gets the loot, dictates who gets loot, simple; live with it
    lol
    qt

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    i actually want to no if its true that WTF has 2/3 dragon loot already and hasnt given anything to the other guilds yet and seeing how none of the other guilds have yet to say anything its probably true

lol
    The answer is no. Loot is being handled fairly. It's a mess working out details, but it is being taken care of fairly. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Juddok View Post
    The answer is no. Loot is being handled fairly. It's a mess working out details, but it is being taken care of fairly. Nothing to see here.
    so its not true Mooon has bow/Thunda has glider ?

i heard WTF was meant to sell the bow(80klol) and give 20k to the helper guilds ~903,rm etc. and wtf bank 60k gold LOL must be fair, but then again you said you didnt care about loot juddok you just enjoy the content of shooting a harpoon !!
    qt

as in iWTF takes bow, takes glider and takes staff oh wait no they didnt equip it yet still in iwtf bank

you're a good pawn

I wouldnt believe a single thing Juddok says. He is notorious for saying one thing and doing something else. It wouldnt surprise me if there were a private deal set up that benefited only him.

Quote Originally Posted by moufazin View Post
    you're a good pawn
    Or everyone else is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast