qt

WTB voice recording of unji's sexy voice telling FC not to contest west

Quote Originally Posted by Nutrition View Post
    >used template intro
    >back pedal
    >♥♥♥♥ binds
    >terrible editing

2/10
    Confirmed by multiple sources on the internet that back pedal is the new meta.
    UDL

Tombs

when WTF said they gave a sword to another guild they left out that the person they gave it to had to swap his dephi summer for it
    qt

when WTF said they gave a sword to another guild they left out that the person they gave it to had to swap his dephi summer for it
    FC must be really desperate to stir up drama if this is the best they can do. Nobody is getting Ayanad weapons for free, everyone who has gotten them so far has paid with their money or other weapons, i could give you a detailed plan of what everyone is getting and how our loot distribution system works, or i could watch you make an ♥♥♥ of yourself by coming out with these important news bulletins as you uncover information 3-5 days later.

If FC got these weapon's they would just sit in Unji's guildbank for months anyway, so why do you give a damn?

By the way, who ended up getting the shield?
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgame View Post
    a sword, a generous percentage of the liquidated assets attained from the previously attained Red Dragon loot, pvp, the satisfaction of slam dunking FC into a dumpster.

What did FRONTLINE get for helping? the opportunity to get his abyssal ♥♥♥♥ took by FC at a later date?
    Im that Frontline dude . I just happen to be at karkasse that day because of the questline and somehow got into pvp-ing, i dont really attend to events such as abyssal and the dragon (that dragon surprised me, 1st time seeing it lol), not really looking forward to the loot but being in an FC raid was rad i must say XD. Y'all take this seriously, if you win, you win, if you lose, lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajirr View Post
    Im that Frontline dude . I just happen to be at karkasse that day because of the questline and somehow got into pvp-ing, i dont really attend to events such as abyssal and the dragon (that dragon surprised me, 1st time seeing it lol), not really looking forward to the loot but being in an FC raid was rad i must say XD. Y'all take this seriously, if you win, you win, if you lose, lose.
    Hey man, you can do whatever you'd like, but i encourage you to get a history lesson before you decide to help FC in some pointless pvp, there is a reason why nobody else comes out there to help them, FC might be glad to have you for mass pvp against West, but they won't remember you when there is an opportunity to take from you either, infact, knowing them they will probably taunt you while they do it.

The West is much different from the East, since IWTF was created, we've worked together and been able to accomplish things we would have never thought possible, we help each other and defend each other against FC and everyone would tell you they enjoy beating FC, why? Because FC is the ultimate BM guild.

You can ask Sugoi's leader Rei how she liked being practically stalked, FC members would find her info on the internet and use it to taunt or make fun of her, simply because her guild was competition, these are the type of people that FC are and why you should focus your efforts on disrupting them rather than assisting them.

Unji is desperate now, he sees how well the west is working together and he has added yet another guild to Forestcrow, 'Unity'. FC has this mantra about how they would like to isolate themselves and how they would be their own faction if they could and yet you see them absorbing guilds like this all of the time, Unji makes promises he can't keep and the only thing you can expect if you are in FC is to buff up alot and get yelled at in text.

There are enough people on the East to make a really good guild capable of contesting both FC and the West, but the effort needs to made to creating such a guild and sustaining it though FC's BS, many people are in FC because there is no real alternative and you hear rumors about internal drama all of time due to the fact that there are so many toxic players in that guild, add to the fact that FC is constantly losing and being embarrassed at all of the content they care about and i can't imagine why anyone would want to be part of that cesspool.
    Celia, Nation Hero
    < DISASTER >
    "You can lead a Abolisher to water but he can't kill anyone." - Famous Quote
    'The Mouth of Sauron'
    WORLD CHAMPS

yea i heard FC is also calling/bringing Genocide, Scapes and Khrolan to the next dragon

Bewareeeeee

No Sodium Help Desk/CEO Haranya Potato Corporation/Haranya Boob Squad
    ARANZEB PLATE BROS CLUB

DOGE HOME TEAM

LOL wow celia, the queen of rumors gj

i think Unity died bc i don't see them anymore. darn we could have been #fourentireguilds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast