Cool <Berzerk> Morpheus East PVX

Berzerk

Leader: Khy
    Faction: EAST
    Server: Morpheus
    Size: 100+
    Guild Forum: <Click Here>
    Tag: Zerk
    VOIP: TS3 (Required)(Mic/Talking optional)
    Focus: PvP/Specialized Guild Crafters/Land Development/Trade runs/Auroria (Siege Warfare)

Who the founders are:

All of the founders are veteran players from Alpha/Beta/Naima and we were part of the WarriorPoets. Khy was second in command, and ran most things that had to do with alliances and Auroria release. On Auroria release day the WarriorPoets were second to place a castle. Most of us took a break from the game soon after due to the changes to the Marketplace.

We are very organized and track anything that warrants keeping track of. We work as a team during the initial launch and spread out our efforts as things begin to settle out. We enjoy being a positive force for the East, but we will not be its police.

We had 120 people online Auroria day in WarriorPoets, and managed coordinating everyone in our guild and most of the East ensuring we had the first 2 castles then server instability prevented the 3rd. We are going to attempt the same feat and see how it goes. Obviously the acquisition of castles will be different this time, but that just means that we will have plenty of research to do.

What the Guild Goals are:

While I have talked about what we did as WarriorPoets, we will not be looking to be a clone of that guild. We have many of the same views, and we will have fun in many of the same ways, but we will not be the same.

Berzerk's primary goal will be to have fun in PVP, and to ensure that we have a lot of PVP opportunities we will be doing things like massive trade pack runs and earning an Auroria Castle. We will also do what we like to call "Privateering" where we go out and hunt down Western trade packs.

Our secondary goal is to ensure a thriving guild economy, everyone needs gear, and specializing crafters at the start helps us to ensure that we fast track our crafters to be the best on the server.

We have a very guild first mentality BUT if we are at our size goal it becomes too much to manage, and at that point we encourage focusing still, while utilizing a family to enhance proficiency leveling.

Recruit Requirements:

We are taking all applications at this time. We have no requirement of prior experience, but having experience will definitely help us bring everyone's knowledge level up! On launch of the server we will expect people to level and spend labor in a fashion that helps maximize guild goals.

We will not require you to hit 55 within a set amount of time currently, but if you lag behind for no reason other than you appear to be lazy and leeching off of the guild we will see if there is a way to assist you, and if not we will part ways amicably.

A word from Khy:

Independent goals are important to me, I want you to get the best gear in the game, I want you to be able to have all of the consumables you want and use them in PVP, but I also want the person standing beside you in the ranks be able to do the same thing. If we have two members that have put in the EXACT same effort to help the guild, and one has 4500 and one has 2000 Equipment Points, I'm going to feel like I've failed you both.

You will get out of the guild what you put into it. If you show up for our events and put in effort you will reap the rewards. We do not funnel guild funds and gear to the top and then let a little trickle down, we do events for the GUILD by the GUILD and show no favorites.

If you have any questions, either PM me or leave a post below!

Thank you for your time!
    -Khy
    Khy of Warrior Poets Naima East
    Khy of Berzerk Morpheus East

Me for #1 bumper! Sorry Kharne! ;P
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi
    Who seeks shall find.

Bump!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi
    Who seeks shall find.

Bump POWER!
    ||Meow! Nya~Nya~Nya!
    Hi
    Who seeks shall find.

Hey there I am interested in your guild shoot me a PM and we can chat.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuna View Post
    Me for #1 bumper! Sorry Kharne! ;P
    Why would you do this to me
    Khârn
    <Warborn>
    Morpheus East

Watch me Swipe Watch me Pay Pay

R.I.P Calleil
    The salt flowed freely and the BR's were cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Kharne View Post
    Why would you do this to me
    Because life.