+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Museum of server Nebe

After two weeks I picked some of the ancient Aurorian (and mainly Epherium) pottery and put it into musem. A guildmate offered me Captain's portrait.

Due these new exhibits I had to rearrange some things in museum:

Still miss some masks from ancient Auroria...
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Very nice! Wish I could visit in-game, but not my server. The pics will tide me over though...I was wondering what the pottery looks like. Perhaps see if you can also obtain the glass figurines from defunct Diamond Shores dailies...

Glass figures are sadly not obtainable now. Most decors coming from quests are "bound on pickup", and there is only one slight chance to obtain them by purchasing a house with such decors in it (but I am not sure about that). I also know that I will not place a Taylors Diary into the Museum because long ago when i started to play I had no place for a manuscript.

Anyway, you can still drop by (with an alt) and take a closer look. Most of the current archievements and quests I work on reward with a manuscript/book and its not a common thing to have this content widely available.
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Well done!!! An awesome addition to AA

My initial exploration in Mistsong was finally succesful and I found some old paintings which are most likely related to ancient kingdom of Epherium. (Thanks to Dumugo for information)

After some time I was able to obtain from Nachen a copy of book Aranzebia and the Dead princess. I have decided to place it near medallion which remind Aranzebia and Marian's Diary.

Collection of delphinad masks is completed as well, same is true for Epherium Pottery, and Terena relics. All these items tell a grim story of an ancient Auroria. I was quite surprised to read about firran tribes in Auroria. I believed that only very few of us ever set paw on that continent.

Museum for now holds 12 books. At least 2 or 3 texts is at hand...

How do you get the Captain's Portait?
    The Spider
    Rip Naima

Quote Originally Posted by Floofili View Post
    How do you get the Captain's Portait?
    I did not found it, a guildmate did. It was in a Pirate chests in recent event.

Can I ask where that wall scroll comes from? (Of Aria, maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by raincloud View Post
    Can I ask where that wall scroll comes from? (Of Aria, maybe?)
    It comes from the Mistsong, I will tell its not a boss drop. Hint where it comes from is direclty on the screenshot

My dear crazy friend Orio our regular team scout when we went on daily Crimson's lol
    What I discovered here? You made a museum of our beloved server.
    Even if didn't follow the game after the merge I remember the good times. I'm sending you my regards and I always will remember the days we had fun all together, Yaber - Peruno - you and many many other friends.

Take care my friend
    Azimuthio and Billy Jean

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast