Closed Thread
Page 1 of 415 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 9/10: North America & Europe ArcheAge Update/Evolution at 1:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT) [UPDATED 6:00 PM PDT]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

9/10: North America & Europe ArcheAge Update/Evolution at 1:00 PM PDT (-7 GMT) [UPDATED 6:00 PM PDT]

Heroes Awaken's launch is being delayed until tomorrow. Click here for more info.

4:30 PM PDT Update: Progress continues to be made, but we have no new information to share at this time. We will be pushing our updates out to 1 hour, with our next update coming at 5:30 PM PDT.

4:00 PM PDT Update: The team continues to investigate the root cause of the authentication issues. Next update in 30 min or sooner.

3:30 PM PDT Update: The investigation continues, and we have no new information at this time. Next update in 30 min or sooner.

3:00 PM PDT Update: The Glyph team continues to investigate the issues they are seeing inside of Glyph's logins. Will update in 30 minutes, or sooner if there is more information. We will give everyone AT LEAST 15 minutes of notice before we bring the servers back.

Additionally, we've updated our documentation regarding a change to how name conflicts are handled on Evolution servers. XL has changed their code to make sure older characters get to keep their name, while newer characters rename themselves if a conflict happens. For example, if both players are Archeagebob, but one started in December while the other started in January, the one who started in December keeps the name Archeagebob while the newer player must rename themselves.

9/12 2:25 PM PDT Update: The servers are online, but the issue is being traced back to Glyph's authentication process, not ArcheAge. The Glyph team is continuing to investigate the issue. Until this issue is resolved, we will not re-open the servers. Next update in 30 minutes, or sooner if we have new information. Once these issues are resolved, we will announce a new server opening time so everyone can get prepared and not be surprised.

9/12 1:45 PM PDT Update: The team is investigating what caused the login issue in the authentication servers. We are discussing options. For up to the minute responses (as the forums are having loading issues due to load) watch our twitter -- http://www.twitter.com/archeage.

--------------------------------------------------

9/12 12:19 PM PDT Update: We are on time and on schedule. We will open up exactly at 1 PM PDT without any delay.

9/11 4:28 PM Update: The Update 2.0 patch is now available. Open Glyph and start getting yourselves patched! There will be another small download added within the next 12 hours(~300 mb), but the bulk of the update is here!

9/10 1:10 PM Update: And so it has begun.

Greetings Adventurers!

The time has come for Heroes to Awaken and the final phase of our Evolution to begin. On September 10 at 1:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM CEST, the ArcheAge North America and Europe servers will be brought down for our server merges and update.

This maintenance period will last for 48 hours, and we are tentatively looking to bring the game back online at 1:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM GMT / 10:00 PM CEST on Saturday, September 12th. Should the server opening time change, we will update this thread and our social media with the new time.

Mid-way through the maintenance period, we will make the patch servers available so you can patch to 2.0 ahead of the opening. The estimated size of this update is ~1.32 GB.

A final round-up of all information related to the merge has been posted in the News & Announcements forum, so all of the questions we have answered will be gathered into one place.

Thank you for your patience, and we can't wait to see you in Heroes Awaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post
    A final round-up of all information related to the merge will be posted later tonight in the News & Announcements forum, so all of the questions we have answered will be gathered into one place.
    Ok so what about all the questions you didn't answer

Oh, so I'll have time to sneak in one more token before outage, sweet!
    Riven - Jakar | Tempest | Kyprosa
    Elyse/ Xayah - Alexander

TY Celestrata.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Ty for the update... good thing I have house cleaning to keep me busy for those 2 days...
    If I'm posting here... It generally means I am not in game, playing happily...
    <<< Evicted vagabond of Lucius Server... Remembered, but never forgotten... >>>

Quote Originally Posted by xydrine View Post
    LOL... love it...

*goes to clean his Katnis costume...*

Let's hope the RNG for the merges and update to 2.0 is good !

Anyone knows a good spot for good RNG to go with this merge/update? or is it just my imagination I get better RNG on top of cows?

Quote Originally Posted by Tousseau View Post
    Ty for the update... good thing I have house cleaning to keep me busy for those 2 days...
    So you're finally cleaning up that 2 meter pile of stuff that's built up since last time you got around to do it: The Great Aurorian Blackout

I'm happy for you Tell us what you find.

Well, I do have Sam and Dean burried under there... somewhere... I'm sure they would love to have a word or two with you...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 415 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast