+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Calleil moments

i lost the picture of when i carried a group of ragtag ♥♥♥s to do the first dgs, we only had like 6 people so we used like 4 paragon and like 2 black shields or some ♥♥♥♥, biggest group of ♥♥♥♥ters and we did what valks 50 man raid couldnt, naturally with me doing banshees because nobody on the server knew what the ♥♥♥♥ was going on until i got a tip from my bou @loki in Fatality, the old runescape days 2003-2012 pay off dont they hehehe #mayhemmakers

another delpi i crafted in a batch of like 5 plate pieces with aishun, i lost alot of other pictures of gear, not that gear really mattered to me i rekt people with and without gear and they could never accept it that after i literally stripped naked and put a hasla staff, they could never win

fishing boat trolling was a fun past time before the ship update

By far my favorite picture from archeage, Ezna is such a beautiful city and im actually creating a medium sized mideval castle on an arma 3 terrain ive been developing using it as inspiration :P

One day some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on ts was having an argument with me on how hard the new kraken was to tank, so i said if i prove you wrong your kicked, after 2 hours of nonstop kraken tanking (i also killed dreams afk account, valkyries came and i tanked kraken around while slothing to avoid and attack the valkyries with the kraken throughout most of the time until they left, it was probably one of the best times i had post kraken update after tbt died, suffice to say that player was kicked

During the last castle siege, a brazilian named Minanza i gave enigmatist lessons (one of a few sleepers i had in valkyrie in case of this type of situation, i befriended a few people and made sure they would do these types of things so i would come out on top) to came to me and offered to stream valks teamspeak to me while they sieged, it was good fun hearing their teamspeak comms and instantly responding to their tactics, i clearly remember subnotic and tyranthin saying out loud, how are they going exactly where we were, at this point OUR ENTIRE TEAMSPEAK was in tears laughing as we "bs'd" them until the end of the siege, beforehand we gathered another ragtag group of people to defend my castle, literally anybody who wanted to join, it was amazing to see so many different guild members drop tag and join the long dead TBT (by the way, i scammed 4 different people/guilds using TBT and its castles, I made over 100k raw gold from these 4 scams, ranging from 15k to 45k on the largest scam)

I do not believe i have any pictures of the castle scams but i can look

this is post calleil on kyrios where i was opening apex for rng boxes on morpheus,

all things concidered, i played a "good guy" on morpheus until the end when i got bored, i even used the brazilians to get hero 3 months in a row, while on calleil i was known to be quite the racist, even though i do actually like brs

you seriously need to get laid. i guess it's pretty hard when you got a unibrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    you seriously need to get laid. i guess it's pretty hard when you got a unibrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Mike View Post
    cute boi

Poor yelo
    GM of |||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Tatia View Post
    Poor yelo
    id post one of my "other" types of pictures but ive already been forum banned for them before :s

Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    It's ya boi, Tahm Kench.

TKbb

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebooboo View Post
    you are the most annoying ♥♥♥♥ stop linking that omg

you are the most annoying ♥♥♥♥ stop linking that omg
    now kiss

Quote Originally Posted by Skylight View Post
    now kiss
    kissing got me banned

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast