+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to build Growling Yawl (Black Pearl)

How to build Growling Yawl (Black Pearl)

Hi,

This is the instruction for "How to build a Growling Yawl"

1.You will need the total of 55 fragments. [Took me 5-6 weeks w/ buying some and negotiating some]

1.jpg

2. After you have all 55 fragments in inventory, you RIGHT CLICK it to make the Growling Yawl Design.

2.jpg

3. Once you have the design, You will need to craft "Small Warship Material" + 25 gold to place the design on water to be built.

3.jpg

4. After all that, you will need lumber x500, Fabric x 500 and Iron Ingot x500 (Respectively) to complete your Growling Yawl (Make them to PACKS).

8.jpg

Good luck making your Growling Yawl!

15.jpg

Now to outfit it...

hello~, i would like to ask where are the farming spots for Growling Yawl Fragments now.

They used to drop in Halc bosses..but after the recent patch, i couldnt get any from there anymore.

Anyone able to advise on this ?

One of the places I saw them drop was the Enraged Giants in southern rookborne. Took like 400, but got like 3 fragments, plus 2 for the flame tank.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Isn't this thing just a tiny bit better than a regular galleon now, and worse than many depending on your gear efforts? I know as the "Black Pearl" it was the best ship in the game, but it was nerfed, wasn't it?

Z
    Many Guilds, One United Pirate Nation!
    "The only place fascism comes before freedom is in the dictionary."

Znick - Black Corsairs - Morpheus

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post
    Isn't this thing just a tiny bit better than a regular galleon now, and worse than many depending on your gear efforts? I know as the "Black Pearl" it was the best ship in the game, but it was nerfed, wasn't it?

Z
    yes it's Black Pearl -the best war ship; but now Trino hate it and nerfed too much; Rip "Black Pearl"

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    One of the places I saw them drop was the Enraged Giants in southern rookborne. Took like 400, but got like 3 fragments, plus 2 for the flame tank.
    You're a lucky one. I've killed close to 2000 enraged giants and another 3k yetis.. no luck.

Glad I already have this on my other toon, getting a second one is downright painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post

Z
    It has a few thousand more HP and can carry about 5-10 more people then a normal galleon. That's about it. It used to just be faster before the ship system upgrade, but that was removed do the sails mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sternweather View Post
    You're a lucky one. I've killed close to 2000 enraged giants and another 3k yetis.. no luck.

Glad I already have this on my other toon, getting a second one is downright painful.
    Well if you got it on one, your doing better then me. I'll be farming it on my alt later since it's gear/skilled for aoe damage. My main is more single and that is a pain for that area.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I only killed stuff.

Can we get a screen shot of the equipment layout, like what slots it has available?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast