+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celestrata: Rollbacks? "we're discussing that"

Celestrata: Rollbacks? "we're discussing that"

https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co...ussion/cuzbmct

what about the 1% who already got in and took all the land? As a developer, this is one of the times you really do perform a rollback
    We are discussing that.
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

A smart move by Trino? I'll believe it when I see it.

I have faith
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Kie View Post
    I have faith
    i guess you guys dont read, further down she posts,

[]Trion_CelestrataSenior Community Relations Manager[S] 0 points 8 minutes ago
    It's not that easy. Rolling back could mean that people's compensation grants could be removed, so really it's a game of, "Roll back and give you a chance at more land without any extra stuff to help you place that land or stay put and let you keep all of the stuff we gave you that helps you get land."
    In addition to many other issues that crop up with performance, and how long it would take. (A roll back could be hours worth of new work.)

What about those like me that could get on at 1 for land, and did, but may not be able to later? Honestly, if I lose my land AGAIN, I'm so done. Lol

Celestrata:It's not that easy. Rolling back could mean that people's compensation grants could be removed, so really it's a game of, "Roll back and give you a chance at more land without any extra stuff to help you place that land or stay put and let you keep all of the stuff we gave you that helps you get land."
    In addition to many other issues that crop up with performance, and how long it would take. (A roll back could be hours worth of new work.)

biggest load of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Kie View Post
    We are discussing that.
    "So should we roll back the servers?"

"no"

Why would they roll it back? There server was taken down so NOBODY is in.

In Auroria the issue was that 1/4 of the players were locked out while 3/4 were in advancing. No one is in right now, so no one is taking any land away from you. Once they come back up, everyone will have the same opportunity to log in and proceed.

I did get logged in and trust me, there is still TONS of land available when the server comes back up.

well do your hours of new work then !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast