+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celestrata: Rollbacks? "we're discussing that"

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyterror View Post
    So a rollback would give back my house/farm kit that I managed to place before the server was taken down?
    I used all my kits too...I'll just be done there if I don't get those back -_-

This is the exact same debate we had after the Auroria disaster where Trion said this very situation would not happen again because they'd be more prepared in the eventuality that a rollback is needed but that it didn't matter because rollbacks wouldn't be needed.

Well, well, well.

Again this year, lol @ the few people who got land and are like: "I GOT IT FAIR". Amazed @ the trolling. Well played, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    A rollback is being discussed because there were some players who were able to connect before the servers were taken down. As Celestrata points out on Reddit, other game systems would potentially be affected by a rollback but we're still looking into it as a course of action.
    No rollback plz there are people who got /grab land FAIR

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    A rollback is being discussed because there were some players who were able to connect before the servers were taken down. As Celestrata points out on Reddit, other game systems would potentially be affected by a rollback but we're still looking into it as a course of action.
    Scapes here...Celestrata ragequit?^^

Quote Originally Posted by Laurentio View Post
    So some entered and put down land. Most couldn't. Let's say, 10% happy players and 90% unhappy.
    What after a rollback? The same. Do you think people who lose the land rush will show fair play and be happy? Nope.
    Plus, who took land and lose it will be furious.
    So 10% happy (as before), 80% still unhappy, and 10% irate as hungry wolverines.
    Unless they stagger the launch of servers, thus allowing a lot more players to get in because the login server won't be nearly as overloaded....

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzman View Post
    Awesome, so what about the EU folks? sure its afternoon there but you really going to re-launch in the late night / early evening?
    its 22:30 right now

so mad
    #MAGA
    #MakeArcheAgeGreatAgain

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyterror View Post
    So a rollback would give back my house/farm kit that I managed to place before the server was taken down?
    We're looking at all of the variables that would be involved in a rollback, including returning grants of pre-built housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kie View Post
    its 22:30 right now

so mad rn
    Lucky bastage, 23:29 here and I'm yawning too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kie View Post
    1% who got in took all the land
    Dude I was in and everything was empty. I don't know what you're talking about.
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

There is still a ♥♥♥♥ ton of land.
    Barely anything was placed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast