+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celestrata: Rollbacks? "we're discussing that"

I know people that planned for this event ahead of time, that have to work and now that we are headed to 2 hours past launch time they now have to start getting ready for work, this is completely unprofessional of a company no matter what they sell or provide. But then again that requires the company to care about its customers and do what is right, which wont happen as this is a constant trend with AA especially. Bet thing people can do is just leave and go to a diff game and game developer. Blade and Souls will crush AA anyways.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Athalahelm View Post
    This is the kind of event you should have made of the PTS... an Evolution trial run...

Would that have been so difficult... that's what the PTS is for..no?
    The latest build of ArcheAge was player-tested on PTS and was unrelated to what prevented players from being able to log in.

I have a feeling this is definitely a tactic to draw out the land hackers and ban them now. It's obvious who owns all the land that filled up zone to zone. So before relaunching again, ban them land hackers!!!!!!! TRION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvya View Post
    Cat and Rob?!? 0.o

GL on the new land rush if there is one! But knowing trion, they don't care enough to perform a rollback. Or simply don't have the power to do so because of some silly lack of cooperation with XLgames
    Haha thanks, good luck with Kyrios. It's either get land or get chargebacked for us. Nice 1000+ if it goes through xD so either way it'll be fine.
    ♥ Cat & Rob ♥
    ♥ Roberu & Yoruki ♥
    ~The Power Couple~

Thunderwing

Scape,
    I just put my castle legally.
    Why make a rollback if I put it legally.
    Everyone has had that luck. It just be here at the right time.

true?

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    The Community Team is all-hands-on-deck today.
    I have come to really like and enjoy Cele's posts and forthcoming attitude, and I would appreciate her updates, as she is able. I understand that folks have overload business issues and real lives, and if she's otherwise engaged, thanks for stepping in.

That said, I would very much appreciate your willingness to be as forthcoming and transparent as she's been with the community.

Jax

Thanks.

$10 it was the people that had to rename their characters that broke the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by cl2azy View Post
    I have a feeling this is definitely a tactic to draw out the land hackers and ban them now. It's obvious who owns all the land that filled up zone to zone. So before relaunching again, ban them land hackers!!!!!!! TRION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So i'm a land hacker because i got 2 24x24's down in DS, recalled to GG, built a lumber pack, raced to DS on my mythic clipper, built my gazebo and placed another 24x24 thatched down before the servers came down? LOl get a grip.... not everyone who got in and grabbed land is a hacker

Quote Originally Posted by NastyBio View Post
    I know people that planned for this event ahead of time, that have to work and now that we are headed to 2 hours past launch time they now have to start getting ready for work, this is completely unprofessional of a company no matter what they sell or provide. But then again that requires the company to care about its customers and do what is right, which wont happen as this is a constant trend with AA especially. Bet thing people can do is just leave and go to a diff game and game developer. Blade and Souls will crush AA anyways.
    This.

Maybe time to just cut your losses Trion and just re-launch again tomorrow (at a sensible time) without a server revert.

I know you yanks hate us Europeans for being, well sensible, but take pity on us one more time mighty overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by scapes View Post
    a rollback is being discussed because there were some players who were able to connect before the servers were taken down. As celestrata points out on reddit, other game systems would potentially be affected by a rollback but we're still looking into it as a course of action.
    oh ♥♥♥♥ its scapes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast