+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Don't roll back. this is why.

Hybrid View

Don't roll back. this is why.

I placed all my property, so did about 100 other people on the server hanure.

People who have their properties down have already left to work.

There is still enough space in north gwen for 6 44x44s
    There is still enough space in hellswamp for many 44x44s
    There is space at prison camp
    2C is completely empty.
    Lilyut is completely empty
    Not sure about solz, but halcyona, cinderstone, dews, marian, WA are all empty

Meanwhile, a few THOUSAND other people couldn't even LOG IN to the game at all in order to have the same advantage you and the other about 99 people did.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Servers are offline as we investigate the issues many had when logging in. We are discussing what options we could take, as well as looking for a fix.

For up to the second information, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/archeage and watch this forum post for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Servers are offline as we investigate the issues many had when logging in. We are discussing what options we could take, as well as looking for a fix.

For up to the second information, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/archeage and watch this forum post for updates.
    ROFL -- "up to the second information" -- ROFL

Word play is a real thing, mean what you say and say what you mean. This is the fallacy you and your company has been feeding us since alpha honestly don't think a single person buys the coke ur selling my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

We ARE watching.... and YOU are saying NOTHING.... this is the problem with you guys, well one of them, we pay you guys for your service, sorry, but I expect for you to give what you're being paid for. You've said you chose a time when XL would be there with you in the same OFFICE, and yet... you've not planned on having someone available to give us feedback? Come on guys, you need to be a lil more responsible than this.

I agreee

Roll it back so it's fair.
    Lupy
    Naima West

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    Why is roll back fair?

I cleared a window to be here for launch today. I can't clear a similar window tomorrow. I didn't get any new land. All taken by the time my "can't place" debuff cleared. Some players won the login lottery. I didn't. Wah. I saw 6 other players each trying for 4 plots of "new" land. I don't even know how many were logging in after hoping for a shot at the same lots. I'd rather just PLAY than sit around waiting for it to launch again.

We don't trust Trion to do a merge and major update correctly, but we trust them not to f-up a roll back? really? If the game's stable and running as it should with everyone getting all of the things they are supposed to get (kit/comp/rewards) why should they take a risk of losing some of those things?

And how is it fair to roll back and relaunch if players who prepped to be here for todays' launch misses the next one?
    How is it fair to take away land from people who managed to get in fairly (not bot, no cheats)?
    How is it fair to even have a land rush launch when not every player can load into the game with equal speed? It's not fair to begin with and the unfairness of it begins long before Trion has anything to do with it.

The whole evo thing is terribly unfair, not sure I'd keep playing if I were an evo player. But don't be confused about what "fair" is. A roll back and re launch is not fair. It's just a moving target game of "Who gets the shaft THIS time? (cuz someone will ALWAYS get it)" Fairness is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kytt View Post
    Why is roll back fair?

I cleared a window to be here for launch today. I can't clear a similar window tomorrow. I didn't get any new land. All taken by the time my "can't place" debuff cleared. Some players won the login lottery. I didn't. Wah. I saw 6 other players each trying for 4 plots of "new" land. I don't even know how many were logging in after hoping for a shot at the same lots. I'd rather just PLAY than sit around waiting for it to launch again.

We don't trust Trion to do a merge and major update correctly, but we trust them not to f-up a roll back? really? If the game's stable and running as it should with everyone getting all of the things they are supposed to get (kit/comp/rewards) why should they take a risk of losing some of those things?

And how is it fair to roll back and relaunch if players who prepped to be here for todays' launch misses the next one?
    How is it fair to take away land from people who managed to get in fairly (not bot, no cheats)?
    How is it fair to even have a land rush launch when not every player can load into the game with equal speed? It's not fair to begin with and the unfairness of it begins long before Trion has anything to do with it.

The whole evo thing is terribly unfair, not sure I'd keep playing if I were an evo player. But don't be confused about what "fair" is. A roll back and re launch is not fair. It's just a moving target game of "Who gets the shaft THIS time? (cuz someone will ALWAYS get it)" Fairness is impossible.
    easy just because YOU got lucky with a handful of others with your "window" doesn't mean 90% of the rest of the population who also set up this "window" was able to. It is one thing if its a conflict of scheduling or w,e that comes down to basic game mechanics. But when their whole system ends up failing after a certain amount of logins and the few who is a much lower population than those who didn't were basically able to stroll in and grab what they felt like. You clearly never learned what is fair and isn't fair and are being selfish. I was able to get in and got land and realized how much bs it was. So yes roll back
    Grandpa Pirate Cat of Kyrios

Hello Kitty Hit Squad

Infiltrator,Farslayer,Hexblade,Stone Arrow, Primevil, Crusader, Trickster, Archon, Hellweaver

Class confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lupy View Post
    Roll them back......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast