+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Don't roll back. this is why.

Quote Originally Posted by projudgement View Post
    Roll back. Me and my Brother are waiting on this decision to be made. if you choose to reward the lucky few that could get in for no reason at all. You will not only lose us. but many many many more customers.
    Really. You guys have played pretty fast and loose with your property sales and schemes, and then false report people as hackers simply because they legitimately bought property you wanted to buy/sell. And now since you didn't log in pronto when servers came back up, you call foul? I think you should re-think your position, to be honest.

You're more than willing to capitalize on various dynamics. At least have the balls to recognize when you didn't place yourselves properly to payday when you didn't get logged in fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by soupyy View Post
    The rollback would not give us ther taxes back we used to place the land either.
    yeah i burned 5k labor so thats unfair,i think we will continue withour rollback as we did in Auroria patch

well...

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    LOL wut? the rollback gives you all that back so yeah. be fair to the 99% of us that could not get in because Trion cant work things.
    I don't think roll back would FIX anything though.. they should be looking if the 1% took 99% of all the available land..

ie: The servers are online, but the issue is being traced back to Glyph's authentication process, not Archeage ???????

roll back the servers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Markhardt View Post
    Dude, you're grasping at straws.
    Cuz there is so much else to do right now?

don't roll the servers back
    Varas

I feel sorry for everyone still playing this. When does this madness end?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajanigoldmane View Post
    Speaking as someone who was fortunate enough to get in, but spent an entire week doing tasks and reorganizing my life around server opening time on my only day off....I take offense at this. I hate it for those that did not get in, but I damn well DO deserve the land placement I got. These things happen. It happened in Auroria and many missed a their chance at land placement while others stayed logged in and continued to place land. This time they shut everything down so there wasn't an Auroria 2.0. We all survived Auroria, and we'll survive this too.

I can say on the east that there is a ton of land in every area still available for placement on Hanure. Anyone who wants land in the general area that they were targeting could probably still get it (except Silent Forest, I hear it's pretty well claimed, and was within minutes of login, as expected). I know it's hard to trust someone that got in when you didn't, but there is a lot of land left to claim. If you weren't in, you don't know. If you're east, PM me and I'll tell you where my guildmates reported open land if it helps.
    I can confirm there atleast being tons of space left in Hasla on Hanure. Me and my buddy reclaimed our land and only saw one other placing land in the area. If anyone cares about Hasla, which is partially why were there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Altia View Post
    LOL wut? the rollback gives you all that back so yeah. be fair to the 99% of us that could not get in because Trion cant work things.
    If you bought taxes using Credits, I do not think a typical Rollback would reimburse you. Also, Scapes stated that any type of rollback would involve rolling back their other games (Rift, Trove, etc). That is out of the question.

They didn't roll back for Headstart and they should have but they didn't.
    They didn't roll back for Auroria and they should have but they didn't.

Not to be a downer but you can guess what's likely going to happen here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast