+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Don't roll back. this is why.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Servers are offline as we investigate the issues many had when logging in. We are discussing what options we could take, as well as looking for a fix.

For up to the second information, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/archeage and watch this forum post for updates.
    dont roll back i get one part as legendary T6 obsidian and it's not my fault if you want roll back you have to keep my item

If they roll it back, and everyone bum-rushes again and some gets lucky... crashes again, then what? Re-Roll again? Nobody had an advantage. Everyone had the same opportunity to log in. Everyone had the same 24 hours early for pre-download. Just some got in.

Quote Originally Posted by barricuda View Post
    I placed all my property, so did about 100 other people on the server hanure.

People who have their properties down have already left to work.

There is still enough space in north gwen for 6 44x44s
    There is still enough space in hellswamp for many 44x44s
    There is space at prison camp
    2C is completely empty.
    Lilyut is completely empty
    Not sure about solz, but halcyona, cinderstone, dews, marian, WA are all empty

Another egocentric person who thinks that he deserves what he got. Pathetic really.

You didn't contest to get the land you got so you don't deserve it, you got it in an unfair manner so a rollback needs to happen.

Why would they roll it back? There server was taken down so NOBODY is in.

In Auroria the issue was that 1/4 of the players were locked out while 3/4 were in advancing. No one is in right now, so no one is taking any land away from you. Once they come back up, everyone will have the same opportunity to log in and proceed.

There is still TONS of land available; the land rush is simply on pause till they restart it. People are screaming like it is all over and everything is taken, which is far from the case.

Roll back. Me and my Brother are waiting on this decision to be made. if you choose to reward the lucky few that could get in for no reason at all. You will not only lose us. but many many many more customers.

People who have their properties down have already left to work.

There is still enough space in north gwen for 6 44x44s
    There is still enough space in hellswamp for many 44x44s
    There is space at prison camp
    2C is completely empty.
    Lilyut is completely empty
    Not sure about solz, but halcyona, cinderstone, dews, marian, WA are all empty
    I couldn't agree more.

Another thing is that ArcheAge is all about RNG.

The individuals who managed to get into game are like people who luckily crafted Delphy Volcano Bows.

Exactly!! I bet if they couldnt log on they would be here saying omg rollback... trion needs to fix this and rollback !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritemare View Post
    Yeah...here's the thing...you were able to place down ALL the land YOU wanted to, along with a few other people. The rest of us were unable to place down ANY land. You guys had basically no competition. This wasn't a landrush at all. This was a few people getting everything they want, and the rest of us getting screwed over.
    Inner Sanctum Guild

Owner of the Isg ♥♥♥♥ lab (Potion House)

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #28
    Don't roll back. this is why.
    Right now the team is focused on resolving the authentication server issues but a rollback is being discussed as well. We'll announce details of that decision as soon as possible.

roll this ♥♥♥♥ back. only people that dont want a roleback are t6he ones that got land. the 1%. while the other 99% of us go without. sounds like real life to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritemare View Post
    Yeah...here's the thing...you were able to place down ALL the land YOU wanted to, along with a few other people. The rest of us were unable to place down ANY land. You guys had basically no competition. This wasn't a landrush at all. This was a few people getting everything they want, and the rest of us getting screwed over.
    It was a land rush.
    I hit the play button before anyone else.
    I watched the intro video 25 times.
    I placed my properties and so did other players.
    Half my guild has left. Most of us were on break from work.

@celestrata please don't roll back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast