+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celestrata support thread - We love you and it is not your fault!

Quote Originally Posted by SierraK View Post
    They did an -awesome- job of keeping people up to date; Even saying 'Hey, we're still working on it' every half hour is better than /not saying anything at all/, which, by the way, we kind of actually demanded form them.
    except they didn't. one update was over an hour and a half late. go look at their twitter post times. they deliberately lied to us about update times or they couldn't even bother with a short sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Asudem View Post
    She deserves grief after the absolutely horrible handling of dissemination of information today via twitter and the forums. Updates were consistently late, uninformative, and a major waste of time for those of us who carved out time to be there for relaunch.

Next time don't bother saying- check back in half an hour! Or, we'll tell you 15 mins before servers are up!

Just say check back in 3-4 hours, own up to your sloppy handling of the most basic responsibility of your job, and pray that the last 300 people playing this game don't leave for something actually being handled competently.
    This community has demonstrated, on numerous occasions, that /not/ having someone say 'Hey we're still here working on it' leads to sheer epic rioting panic, and then berate the CMs/GMs for *not* posting anything. You can't have both. I swear. Also consider that not only were they having to update all of the social media, but they *also* had to sift through the forums *and* talk with the programmers/dev team/XL about the actual auth server isssues *WHILE* debating on if they should roll back. Jesus christ, could you be any more entitled?

Ciaera - Shiael
    <Dreaded Absolution> (Tahyang Pirate)

I should add my public apologies. Hopefully none of my posts were directed at anyone but at the situation or the company in general. In any case I'm sure Celestrata has had a rough time and I do thank you for YOUR patience.

+1 Celestrata. <3
    Nioka - Aranzeb
    Milady - Salphira

@Cele & ArcheAge team you still have my love! <3 I'm just a little bit dissapointed I woke up so early to see the game offline
    People, please stay positive and don't forget to smile !

Love you Celestrata o3o
    ban me

Quote Originally Posted by SierraK View Post
    This community has demonstrated, on numerous occasions, that /not/ having someone say 'Hey we're still here working on it' leads to sheer epic rioting panic, and then berate the CMs/GMs for *not* posting anything. You can't have both. I swear. Also consider that not only were they having to update all of the social media, but they *also* had to sift through the forums *and* talk with the programmers/dev team/XL about the actual auth server isssues *WHILE* debating on if they should roll back. Jesus christ, could you be any more entitled?
    Novel idea.

"Everyone, an update on the rolling cinematic/server connection issues you are having! We believe we have identified the issue, we will be dropping the servers for x hours (insert significant amount of time that allows ample resolution of the issue, ie not 30 mins) to make sure all the issues are ironed out. We will be discussing how to properly rectify all the issues with land and scheduling to be as equitable as we can! Check the forums and twitter in x hours for an update concerning on all of the above!"

Instead they played bread crumbs with everyone, wove their hands like they had a handle of the situation, and at every possible turn showed incompetence.

They had 48 hours to make sure this would not crash and burn. If i'm entitled then you are a rube. Enjoy being taken for a ride by the incompetent. Most of us would be canned if we under-performed so horrendously in our jobs...

edit: bad typo

Reading is FUNdemented

Quote Originally Posted by Immalush View Post
    What happens to me on Sunday when all my crap is in my mailbox (that is where they said it will end up)? Not in my personal bags.
    PS: I used up my only disposable portable mailbox. No more in my personal bag. But I should not be angry. Kinda like Monty Python's movie Life of Brian. cue in the whistlers..........group singing......Always look on the bright side of life.......
    Where you see diz infos? I see dis:

All servers will be rolled back to the state they were in prior to today’s launch entirely. All Marketplace Purchases and APEX purchases will be refunded. If you used an APEX in the 30 minutes the game was available today, those credits will be removed from your character.

An dis:
    Originally Posted by SandPirate
    "so...what about the tax certs and the trees planted during this time?"
    Celestrata
    "As this is a full rollback, all of that will be waiting for you again when you log back in."

Sounds like you get your personal bags reset too there Hoss.

It may not be Celestrata's fault; I feel as though she's just a messenger. But it IS Trino's fault, and as usual, they made things worse and pissed off the whales on all Evolution servers. Way to go, Trino. This'll be the end to AA.

It's obvious who the culprit in this mess is. Obviously we have Obama to blame. Oh wait this is ArcheAge. Never mind blame Eruza. He did it.
    Atax
    <Mirage>
    CNTR F hotkey'd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast