+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Celestrata support thread - We love you and it is not your fault!

I love how the fact she is the community manager yet she doesn't post updates for us GMfasti does
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

Remenber @cele not only players count with u but sheppie is watching u and taking care of u~
    Defeat is a state of mind; No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
    Bruce Lee~

~~~~~~~~~~~~Naima/Kraken~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNoU-oizH-s

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It really kills the game because a bad player with a legendary is better than a good player with a divine.

Based on the latest update, I blame Celestrata for failing to test the Glyph authentication database properly. Bad Celestrata.

I am confused as to why everyone calls him a she???

That's what community managers sign up for when they accept the job. They should know this before going in to it and why I would never do it for the salary they pay.

I think Scapes is behind all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    Hello all,

Please show your support to Celestrata.

She must be really upset and under pressure now but she is not to blame for this.

We love you Celestrata!
    The whole community is also extremelly upset, since you are already in your knees, would you mind alleviate our stress also?
    Roses are red /
    Blood is too /
    Yours got spilled /
    For a charcoal or two.

I don't blame Celestrata I blame the supposed higher muckity-mucks, it's them that don't know the first thing about TESTING WITH A VIRTUAL LOAD BEFORE YOU START.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

i don't know anyone who would blame Celestrata. That would just be silly. Frustration directed at Celestrata is (I would assume) meant for the company, not her.

I'll be honest though....I never log into a launch or a patch/update/x-pack without anticipating some log in issue. The land ownership being open world makes it hurt worse here, but meh.

Support..... From KóV

And I give no fawks.
    THE KINGDOM OF VALOR
    OLLO EAST
    kingdomofvalor.com
    ALLIED WITH FORSAKEN
    Like it or Suck it - I Give NO FAWKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast