View Poll Results: Rollback Yes Yes or No?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

30 73.17%
  • No

9 21.95%
  • I dont care about land

1 2.44%
  • Whats Land?

1 2.44%
Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: They closed the important poll!

Post They closed the important poll!

Hey folks, just wanted to add some wood to the fire. This Poll was closed. Trino please Let us speak our minds
    Your previous patron for a calculated game time of roughly 4.4k hrs - Arctic
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...l-back-servers

Unfortunately they are in full damage control mode. At least it wasn't deleted.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

this kind of ♥♥♥♥ is uncalled for. there was NO reason to close that thread, trion staff. people are PISSED OFF. Letting them vent and post their unlikely demand of rollback or i quit is a lot better then basically telling them they have no voice to voice. if you continue to lock stuff like this, these people actually WILL quit.
    Draciele
    <Fist of the Empire>
    Wynn Nuia

Yeah...over 600 people had said they wanted the servers rolled back. I'm sitting here looking over my credit card statements like..."WHY THE EF DID I GIVE TRINO THIS MUCH MONEY FOR A LAND RUSH I COULDN'T PARTICIPATE IN?!"
    ~*♥Frightmare♥*~
    *Queen of Nazar*

Lol i barely play anymore, i just know that since Alpha Trino has been the same, so i will keep reopening this with multiple links so people can add em up If this post is closed people. MAKE A NEW ONE! I may get banned for my overwhelming charm

Just quit. My entire crew all just unsubbed 10 minutes ago. This company is garbage.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    As you've noticed, we're seeing a lot of forum thread appearing with the same topic. We're working to address as many of the topics as quickly as possible and are pruning or closing overly redundant ones. It's not likely the poll factored into the moderator action.

For the latest, be sure to read Celestrata's post here:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ED-2-57-PM-PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    As you've noticed, we're seeing a lot of forum thread appearing with the same topic. We're working to address as many of the topics as quickly as possible and are pruning or closing overly redundant ones. It's not likely the poll factored into the moderator action.

For the latest, be sure to read Celestrata's post here:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ED-2-57-PM-PDT
    Don't you EVER... close my poll. don't think i didn't see what that few 60 seconds of that being closed... DEAL WITH THE FIRE YOURSELF. TAKE ALL THE NEGATIVITY AND FIX IT! Seriously... taking my poll down... AFTER THE OTHER! THIS!!!! IS FOR YOU GUYS TO REFRENCE OFF OF! GIVE A ♥♥♥♥ TRINO

Quote Originally Posted by SipTechHeaven View Post
    Don't you EVER... close my poll. don't think i didn't see what that few 60 seconds of that being closed... DEAL WITH THE FIRE YOURSELF. TAKE ALL THE NEGATIVITY AND FIX IT! Seriously... taking my poll down... AFTER THE OTHER! THIS!!!! IS FOR YOU GUYS TO REFRENCE OFF OF! GIVE A ♥♥♥♥ TRINO
    This type of statement doesn't help your cause sadly.
    Rama~NA~Ollo~Karma~Old School Archer

Closed Thread