+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What about us europeans?

What about us europeans?

Past midnight here gotta get up for work in six hours not cool Trion i mean why choose such a late time for us in the EU?

It was supposed to go up 6am my time so I stayed up knowing i'm a pretty heavy sleeper. now rolling up to 8:30am. Can't go to bed now cuz we may only get 15 min notice... fantastic

Not going to sleep until I see how it's ending.
    Obviously, falling asleep on the chair is an option.

I guess normal ppl that need sleep will go sleep while others that are no lifers will stay up whole night to rush land. By the time you wake up in the morning you realize theres nothing no land left except in pvp zones.

You're screwed. That's all there is to it. My gf is barely able to stay awake at this point (1:26) and there is no way of knowing how many hours or days this ♥♥♥♥ is going to take.

Dear Trion, thanks for ♥♥♥♥ing this up for my gf. Really. She is the only reason I still play this game, and I think this will finally convince her to give up on this ♥♥♥♥.

~@ ✯ Exiled Kitty Princess of Calmlands ✯ @~
    ⚔ Native of Ezi ⚔ Refuge of the Merge ⚔ Long Live Ezi ⚔

From our CEO, Scott Hartsman: "I can promise you that it's not a matter of competence, if anything, quite the opposite."
    Quite the opposite, indeed.

just join some Teamspeak and listen to the newest Jokes,(like Trion is a superb Provider with allways perfect launchdays)
    Sirpeter + Cael ;EU - Jakar - Haranya;Leader of <Sturmherzen>,german PvE Guild
    Lianel,Member of Skyfall,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarv+Adandon[deleted]Warsong
    Alpha+Beta1-4 at Dahuta>Eanna ->Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution -> Jakar

Quote Originally Posted by gamerul View Post
    I guess normal ppl that need sleep will go sleep while others that are no lifers will stay up whole night to rush land. By the time you wake up in the morning you realize theres nothing no land left except in pvp zones.
    I've a life, a family and children. As a working adult I anticipated troubles and worked in advance to be able to stay up until dawn, if needed. It's my sleeping time I lose, not some epic challenger that "lifers" have to achieve every 30 minutes, as apparently happens in your mind.

I think they really need to step up and decide whether they will have this addressed today or not, and if it's uncertain, give us a no-go on release today. We all knew that was a possibility, but keeping us glued to the forums/twitter is a form of sadism at best.

trion, never keep a basic promise

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    I think they really need to step up and decide whether they will have this addressed today or not, and if it's uncertain, give us a no-go on release today. We all knew that was a possibility, but keeping us glued to the forums/twitter is a form of sadism at best.
    +1
    Sirpeter + Cael ;EU - Jakar - Haranya;Leader of <Sturmherzen>,german PvE Guild
    Lianel,Member of Skyfall,Nuia;Albar[deleted],Dwarv+Adandon[deleted]Warsong
    Alpha+Beta1-4 at Dahuta>Eanna ->Aier -> Anthalon -> Retribution -> Jakar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast