+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: SO......

Hybrid View

Angry SO......

WILL THE SERVERS BE OPENED TODAY OR NOT?

I think they have a bot typing different variations of we are looking into it every 30 min .

Quote Originally Posted by Proteaus View Post
    I think they have a bot typing different variations of we are looking into it every 30 min .
    I'd wager good money it was a bot or hack that killed Glyph servers and is root cause of this fiasco. Their tacit announcement of abandoning Hackshield for Game-gaurd and then not implementing it left them wide open to exploitation.

Little wonder someone made the most of it at all our expense.

Then Trion waited too late on the weekend to recover in a timely fashion. Even if they rollback now... it'll be Monday before they can attempt a new land rush or later.

Focked, damned, screwed... 360'... that's what AA is atm.

I actually feel sorry for those who got land... they are clearly in the minority... and just as clearly many got 10's more land than they should have...and in all likelihood the way it went down... their greedy neighbors will be all their population until they quit, transfer, or next merge.

Ugly all around.

tbh, trion ♥♥♥♥ed up big...again

if they roll back, the ppl who got land will be pissed, cause they got land. if they dont roll back, ppl stuck on the annoying as f new intro thing that doesnt look anything like archeage (i thought id loaded up the wrong game when it came up) and didnt get land will moan.

if they roll back servers they'll have to ensure the mails etc are all reset to, tbh knowing trion i could almost see them clearing all land, and forgetting to mail ppl their houses as kits etc and causing another fiasco.
    i was stuck on the cinematic but eventually got in, got land then 30 secs later they took servers down.

deff never gona even look at anything by this company again, they fail just publishing another companies work let alone doing anything in house.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ggaming778 View Post
    WILL THE SERVERS BE OPENED TODAY OR NOT?
    We're working to establish a new ETA for the servers now. Updates will be announced in this thread:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ED-3-30-PM-PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We're working to establish a new ETA for the servers now. Updates will be announced in this thread:
    It will would really be disappointing if you guys will decide to open the servers on sunday... Today is my only Dayoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    Right, and so the basic question is: for folks in EU, should they go to bed?

For folks on the East Coast, should they go to bed?

To summarize: are you anticipating bringing NA/EU up again today or can we all go to bed?
    MysticWolf
    <<Super Epic Mega Elite Nuians>>
    Ollo/West: AKA "King of Gweonid Forest"

Don't worry trion will work around the clock and tell you every 30 minutes "sorry guy's didn't find anything will post another update in 30minutes"
    Zatheroth
    Officer of <RM>
    #1 Healer

Actually I think they did let something slip out "The Glyph team continues to investigate the issues they are seeing inside of Glyph's logins. " was on the twitter feed . Now I am wondering just what they are looking at inside of the glyph logins ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast