+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: trion at least give us a final time do you know we all waiting in front of pc here?

trion at least give us a final time do you know we all waiting in front of pc here?

we dont really mind this issue but at least give us an official date and time when server come back again?? what you guys doing?

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    We're working to establish a new ETA for the servers now. Updates will be announced in this thread:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ED-3-30-PM-PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post
    We're working to establish a new ETA for the servers now. Updates will be announced in this thread:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ED-3-30-PM-PDT
    Are you really expecting this to take an hour, or was this specific bit not reflected in the latest update?

I took a day off of work today. I'm working again tomorrow. If the game doesn't come up *today* I'm going to get ruined tomorrow. Won't be able to get on until very late at night. x_x

@Scapes - Any confirmation on whether or not the servers will be rolled back?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPunk View Post
    Are you really expecting this to take an hour, or was this specific bit not reflected in the latest update?
    It's means they are going to update us hourly. Which means it'll be multiple hours before we try again unfortunately

So far the updates have only been to tell us they will update us in half hour, hour etc.... No information just a put off. We need information. progress report something besides keep looking at Twitter just in case you want to go to bed when we decide to open the servers. No please no life outside AA. Don't shower you might miss land grab.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMikka View Post
    So far the updates have only been to tell us they will update us in half hour, hour etc.... No information just a put off. We need information. progress report something besides keep looking at Twitter just in case you want to go to bed when we decide to open the servers. No please no life outside AA. Don't shower you might miss land grab.
    They are in conference with XLgames on how to handle damage control. Likely they are out of interpreters who are sober, etc.

I know I'm working toward inebriation...

I've been sitting in front of pc for since Saturday's afternoon until now, get everything prepared just for a couple of lands....and I denied my mates' out invitation on this Saturday, gg now tomorrow go back to work, really good work Trion, you guys are amazing, keep doing ♥♥♥♥, nerf red dragon, free ayanad weapon, dont care about bots farmers and abyssal teleport expliots and, god removed from my friends just have no evidence but bascial your log... now really good start as 2.0 launch day, your log totally ♥♥♥♥, you guys really need to learn from Korean or RU even CN server, I feel I am so stupid waste my time and keep playing this game here, I want my refund and quit, gl everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast