View Poll Results: should compensation come in a website package so we can pick the character who receives it?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, I want to pick the character who gets it

33 97.06%
  • no, let trion decide how to distribute it

1 2.94%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Make compensation a website package that we pick the character that gets it

Exclamation Make compensation a website package that we pick the character that gets it

Compensation better come in the form of a package we apply to the character of our choosing, and dont tell me you cant because you did it numerous times in the past. This package needs to include NUMEROUS tokens from the event for the hellkissed weapons, and for gods sake ADD THE 5 YOU WERE GONNA GIVE TO THE HIGHEST TOON INTO THIS. SO many people DONT want these on their highest toon.

Not trolling and i hope you at trion read this.
    5 hellkissed tokens(plus the 5 you promised for the prior screw up), 5 trees
    another week of payed time on top of the 7 you already promised (14 days total)
    5-10 labor pots (1000 labor)
    50-100 loyalty, CUZ WERE BEING LOYAL HERE.
    and maybe some other bonus items and stuff? maybe a few thousand credits so we can buy something in the cash shop, that'd be a nice thank you.

Whatever you guys decide on it needs to be in a website package that WE choose who to give it to. many of us moved during your merger and have toons we are now playing on a new server. This is a simple fix and would make it easier not jsut on you but on us players to.
    PLEASE make this package nice and put some thought into it! this is a BIG screw up and it deserves something nice to us who have stayed with you for a YEAR despite all the problems you KNOW this game has had.

no, in all honesty, they are doing what they can with the little resources they have. its just a game and we all have plenty others we can play for a few days.

bump, keep it up, lets show them that we at least want some organization and thought in this package!

my question is, is your fridge running

el bumpo, cast yer votes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast